When did David Laid start juicing

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I see people say he started roiding at 16. If that's the case was his 18 Month transformation from 14-15 natural?

16-17

• So Sad
Reactions: maxmendietta
Interesting
I doubt he did it sooner or later... before he looked normal... his gains were normal especially for kid in puberty stage. Everything changed at 17 when his physique started looking much more impressive and his strenght skyrocketed. My bet is late 16, early 17.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and PYT
I doubt he did it sooner or later... before he looked normal... his gains were normal especially for kid in puberty stage. Everything changed at 17 when his physique started looking much more impressive and his strenght skyrocketed. My bet is late 16, early 17.
Lifefuel if his 14-15 transfortion was natty. I already have a good base from calisthenics I'm gonna hit the fuck out the gym when they reopen

Too bad he then descended and started balding

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and needsolution