When did Lain start to get popular?

Ultimate SUbhuman

Ultimate SUbhuman

Gold
I was tiktokmaxxing in 2022 and I started seeing alot of femcel "lainpillers" popping up. I watched lain in like 2015 or sum.
Im even starting too see alot of lain pfp on here and discord; I remember it being pretty good but not good enough to have a large community. It really poped off when it aired in the 2000's but it died and revived in like 2012. I only remembered and started to notice it got popular when i saw my fav youtuber JacobFucking Jones made a vid about it. Its a really great show I hope you guys watch it.
Screenshot 2024 03 24 at 25307 AM

Present poo. Present pee

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: lilith
saw @lilith complaining about this too

• So Sad
Reactions: lilith
When the opening blew up

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and Ultimate SUbhuman
OOOOOOHHH I started hearing it alot on tiktok
Yeah. I know that cause when I finished the anime and searched the opening on youtube it had some 6 mil views with a gook singer and after that views got double to 12 mil just within a week jfl

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and Ultimate SUbhuman
I was tiktokmaxxing in 2022 and I started seeing alot of femcel "lainpillers" popping up. I watched lain in like 2015 or sum.
Im even starting too see alot of lain pfp on here and discord; I remember it being pretty good but not good enough to have a large community. It really poped off when it aired in the 2000's but it died and revived in like 2012. I only remembered and started to notice it got popular when i saw my fav youtuber JacobFucking Jones made a vid about it. Its a really great show I hope you guys watch it.
View attachment 2816851View attachment 2816856
Present poo. Present pee
Watched it in summer,good anime tbh

sadly it didnt make other similar anime popular

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
Overrated trash

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ryan, Ultimate SUbhuman and try2beme
21/22/23

• Woah