When did you truly realize it was over?

D

Deleted member 52601

Gold
I actually had too many blackpill incidents before but the moment I realized it’s over was when a a tall guy I met at a night out got laid and I ended the day at McDonald’s. Have been just trying to become strong enough to cope with the adversities of life

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
as soon as my balls dropped I knew I would be a virgin forever

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, nanefer, 📎♿️⚙️ and 3 others
just go to gym bro

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Find good copes

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I was lucky enough to ever have any brutal experiences tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52601
When I was the smallest one in kindergarden

when my crush got with a 6 5 chad after rejecting me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52200
You are 5’8 in Germany I am surprised how you haven’t roped yet
Jfl ironically just as a read ur comment I was about to reply with something then I got sent this on snap

FACCC84C 4FED 4164 91C5 284EC3089567

Nough said tbh

Heightpill is brutal but luckily not all girls are like that, one of the girls who liked me the most was like 3 inches taller than me

Jfl ironically just as a read ur comment I was about to reply with something then I got sent this on snap

View attachment 2581799

Nough said tbh

Heightpill is brutal but luckily not all girls are like that, one of the girls who liked me the most was like 3 inches taller than me
Lifefuel. She probably sent that to 70 boys as well but you do you. And you trying to disprove the heightpill even though you live in Germany with a jb mirror pic is funny jajajaja

• Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Lifefuel. She probably sent that to 70 boys as well but you do you. And you trying to disprove the heightpill even though you live in Germany with a jb mirror pic is funny jajajaja
Ok so this might be more clear for u

Posted on YouTube back in the day for the jokes innit

Never let height bring u down I’ve never been called short by a girl

Ok so this might be more clear for u

Posted on YouTube back in the day for the jokes innit

Never let height bring u down I’ve never been called short by a girl

Just be in highschool theory. Were you 5’8?

When I was like 7 or 8

when i got cucked at 15

been sad for 3 years now and no friends no achievements its over!

that girl in specific was one from my job I’m 19 not in hs

If ur over 5’7 universally u can get girls nobody will even treat u differently in any way

In fact I can say this ever since I came to Germany it’s been 10x easier to get girls than in Brazil even with the height difference since most girls here are really tall

But again the girl who liked me the most was taller than me so the opportunities I’ve lost for my height suck sure but I can still get girls I’m not limited by height

Like it makes no difference I remember last year there was a girl who also liked me I’d be around my taller friends and she’d only look at me and only liked me in the whole class

Idk what dimension u guys live on where women care about height that much but face and overall how u present urself is the real manlet pill

If u act normal nobody says shit I’ve only gotten comments about my height in doctors never has anyone called me short here in Germany

Going to bald, its over x 1000

that girl in specific was one from my job I’m 19 not in hs

If ur over 5’7 universally u can get girls nobody will even treat u differently in any way

In fact I can say this ever since I came to Germany it’s been 10x easier to get girls than in Brazil even with the height difference since most girls here are really tall

But again the girl who liked me the most was taller than me so the opportunities I’ve lost for my height suck sure but I can still get girls I’m not limited by height
Lifefuel for me boyo. God bless you