When did your subhumanity start?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I’m looking at childhood photos here trying to figure out when it all went south. I had good maxilla, cheekbones and jaw up until about 12-13 I think. Jfl. From chad to subhuman and hopefully back to chad again.
When did it start for you, what age?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: G O D and Deleted member 616
9th grade, freshman. That is when it started. It went to complete shit around 10th grade. That is when no girls wanted me. i got kicked out of high school, and resorted to playing vidya, fapping, and watching anime for almost 2 years straight before i decided to get my GED and go to college.

late 20s,
1 year+ ago, when my inceldom start, its brutal

when i turned 14 everything just went south hard. i was a fucking chad at 13 and then got uglier and uglier. my maxilla recessed, got lots of acne, started norwooding with shit hair quality etc.

It never began for me :feelsbadman:
i was insulted by a girl in my bus in 4th grade (i still remeber:feelsree::woke:) but friends were able to get girls
Then in middle school i played vidya and payed no attention to toilets until high school and got blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
I've always been subhuman, although I'm probably better looking now than at any point in my past

I need to recapture my chad past tbh. But how is the question.....
I have the genetics, but maybe it was jewdontics that turned me ogre

Somewhere in elelementary school. My skin got darker, I started wearing glasses and my skull shape changed. I still had my Norwood 0 hairline.

November 27th, 2017

Ended on February 11th, 2019

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shibo and Extra Chromosome
since being a sperm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nattycel and kirbyparks
realized I was subhuman when I was 22

Ive always been invisible, so idk

When I got treated invisible by foids I think in 2016 I was very bluepill and when I become blackpill now I understand why this happen

If you are average, women tend to skip you or ignore you on purpose I could tell from their eyes

When back in middle school kids started to heightmogg their parents meanwhile I was only heighmogging my desk.

• So Sad
Reactions: G O D and ElliotRodgerJr
When i meet mido the slayer :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
WHEN MY DAD WAS SWIMMING IN MY GRANDFATHER'S BALLSACK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and androidcel
To have lived as a chad and then get
ogre-nised is the most brutal I’d say.

At least you got to look good at the time.
Problem is at the time I thought I was ogre. :feelskek:
Only looking back do I see I was in fact Chad.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and nattycel
after puberty tbh, during my childhood I was wondering why everyone was nice to me its because I was a cute kid, but once the puberty hit me I became an ogre and I started being invisible to people, at least I got to experience being good looking for a brief period in my life

elementary school when I got braces

• +1
Reactions: x30001
I had many young girls who used to chase me during my childhood (I kissed the first girl at the age of 6 and a second one at 7).

From 12 to 15 (I had a lot of acne, wasn't taking care of myself, bad hygiene,etc..).

Back in the days, I never was interested to be with a girl (no homo, I was quite ok with just jerking off tbh)

I had my most glorious moment ( my golden age) from 15 to 18. I wasn't really slaying left and right but I had many opportunities that I didn't capitalize on back then. I was only satisfied with getting female validation.

In 2011, at age age of 19, everything changed for the worst and I couldn't really put a finger on what the heck was happening (I suspect that smartphones changed the whole dynamic when made their way at this time and when Tinder came on the next year).

Stumbled onto the blackpill in 2016-2017. Was only made aware of what prevented me of having a decent dating life in 2018.

Nowadays, even though that I'm incel, I can manage to get dates ( thanks to Tinder frauding-pics game) with the only problems that the girls tend to rarely be my type and when they slightly are, I either get ghosted or flat out rejected.

2019 would be the year of surgeries and hopefully that the 2020's will be the time of my life (even though I'd be in my 30's by 2022). The 2010's was an horrible decade for me and I'm glad that it's coming to an end.

Last edited:
I had many young girls who used to chase me during my childhood (I kissed the first girl at the age of 6 and a second one at 7).

From 12 to 15 (I had a lot of acne, wasn't taking care of myself, bad hygiene,etc..).

Back in the days, I never was interested to be with a girl (no homo, I was quite ok with just jerking off tbh)

I had my most glorious moment ( my golden age) from 15 to 18. I wasn't really slaying left and right but I had many opportunities that I didn't capitalize on back then. I was only satisfied with getting female validation.

In 2011, at age age of 19, everything changed for the worst and I couldn't really put a finger on what the heck was happening (I suspect that smartphones changed the whole dynamic when made their way at this time and when Tinder came on the next year).

Stumbled onto the blackpill in 2016-2017. Was only made aware of what prevented me of having a decent dating life in 2018.

Nowadays, even though that I'm incel, I can manage to get dates ( thanks to Tinder frauding-pics game) with the only problems that the girls tend to rarely be my type and when they slightly are, I either get ghosted or flat out rejected.

2019 would be the year of surgeries and hopefully that the 2020's will be the time of my life (even though I'd be in my 30's by 2022). The 2010's was an horrible decade for me and I'm glad that it's coming to an end.
So you became ogre at 18-19??
That’s weird because of your gonna get better at any age at all it’s usually that. How did your looks decline at that age?

So you became ogre at 18-19??
That’s weird because of your gonna get better at any age at all it’s usually that. How did your looks decline at that age?
Not that I became an ogre. I became suddenly invisible despite the fact that I was more than ever taking care of myself (buying clothes,getting haircut...).

Like I said, I don't really believe that I happened to just become uglier in a matter of a year but I just believe that I was a victim of the advent of social medias and smartphones where girls became hyper-choosy and had their attention-span reduced because of the amount of options.

I was active on certain social medias such as MSN, Yahoo, Myspace..prior to the 2011-2012 smartphone era and I remember how talking to females was not that much of struggle as it is nowadays. I could even talk to them without showing my face or just show them a frauded pic of the neck-up and it could have gone really far. Such a thing would be just impossible to do nowadays where even fatties and fuglies get to be picky as fuck.

Well, when I explain my inceldom to most people, they appear to be kind of astonished because they just can't figure out how could someone like me goes unnoticed like that. Deep down inside of me, I know that I'm not ugly (I was even believing that I was hansome during my early 20's). Thing is nowadays, being average-looking just don't fuckink make the cut anymore and you must either be a Chad, have a social circle in which you evolved with since years or simply rot.

In middle school when my acne broke out

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Kindergarten when I shat my pants.

• JFL
Reactions: CoconutMan
I’m looking at childhood photos here trying to figure out when it all went south. I had good maxilla, cheekbones and jaw up until about 12-13 I think. Jfl. From chad to subhuman and hopefully back to chad again.
I always looked low t and had too long hair, but it really started around 12/13 when I started playing videogames and started mouthbreathing

from the begging. i was cute from 1-5, don't think counts tho

Maybe 14-15

997.jpg

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Late middle school. I had girls interested on me, kissed many before then. It is truly rover