When greycels catch feelings for Nibba

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
It was just a normal day on the forum...nibba killing time and giving amazing advice as usual. Then along comes @User_9876

It all started with a pm, where a simple ignored pm about a stupid question caused his brain to become enamored with my charismatic behavior. Can't say I'm surprised
Screenshot 20190219 233848

As you can see, his brain immediately forces him into submission at my presence, causing him to double and later triple and quadruple, ... text me in the space of a few hours.
Screenshot 20190220 132511

He couldn't understand why nibba would not give him the time of day, despite his question being stupid and his beta, prying behavior annoying.

I get home from the gym after finally being forced to leave the conversation from all the spam messaging. Then I notice as I am posting in a brutal mog thread, that he is now attempting to threaten me...:cage: threaten ME...????
Screenshot 20190221 001829
Screenshot 20190221 001859
Screenshot 20190221 002010

Imagine thinking you're someone's worst nightmare when that person doesn't even know who the fuck you are

But wait...the fun doesn't end there!
Screenshot 20190221 000805

He MESSAGES ME ON DISCORD. I don't know how he got my discord but, why does this dude care so much?

Anyway, hope this has been a useful PSA about the dangers of internet stalking.

On a side note, I like how he says there is no comraderie here. Jfl. As if he expects to be treated well when he's been here for a week and I've been here for months. Maybe someone doesn't know how friends work?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ogre and ChoSeungHui
Rasulullah (SAWS) also was not fond of dogs.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, fobos, Afrikancel and 1 other person
he obsessed with you, may be he is secretly like you, trying to get your attention

• +1
Reactions: Ogre, ChoSeungHui, Autist and 1 other person
He’s tryna gaymaxx

• +1
Reactions: Ogre, ChoSeungHui, Autist and 2 others
lol

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, dogtown and Nibba
he obsessed with you, may be he is secretly like you, trying to get your attention
He said he knows me irl but also thought I was LARPing and didn't know what I looked like. Seems schizophrenic to me

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, dogtown, SeiGun and 1 other person

Reminder: these 4 are the uncrowned Kings of looksmax
@Arceus300
@ZyzzReincarnate
@FatmanO
KNEEL BEFORE US GREYCELS

• +1
Reactions: Ogre, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 656 and 5 others
ok now I am sure he is your alt

He? Probably a foid trying to fuck u :chad::chad:. She probably looks like this

Pf2ef7j8k8g21

• +1
Reactions: Einon, ChoSeungHui, Autist and 6 others
Talking to yourself must be fun

That's legit a female who is in love with you ,not even kidding.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
he can join the nibba fanclub with me

Dude has some mental issues for sure.

This is my daily dose of autism

This is my daily dose of autism
Nice chad avatar. Bet the foid is happy with this choice her best friend gave her.

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Don't fucking talk to me like that you low iq ugly trash.

Bro I wish I had the time to make an alt to argue with. Mods can confirm this isn't an alt

That chick is a qt3.14
entitled cuck

weird shit bro

@FatmanO u gonna upload more fortnite vids?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, ChoSeungHui and androidcel
Even on forums and shit u have orbiters

Life on tutorial mode

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, ChoSeungHui, Afrikancel and 1 other person
im going to rope when i finally reach blue username status

• So Sad
Reactions: Bengt

your obsession with nibba is clearly unhealthy. i'm willing to bet you are 100% female. get off our forum roastard. we don't want your chad chasing kind here. ffs @Nibba has she sent you nudes yet? :cage:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
your obsession with nibba is clearly unhealthy. i'm willing to bet you are 100% female. get off our forum roastard. we don't want your chad chasing kind here. ffs @Nibba has she sent you nudes yet? :cage:
we talked it out on discord actually. just a dude with some mental health problems. said he wouldn't post or bother us anymore so i consider it to be a thing of the past

we talked it out on discord actually. just a dude with some mental health problems. said he wouldn't post or bother us anymore so i consider it to be a thing of the past
what kind of mental illness does someone have to do this? is he a fag too or what?

what kind of mental illness does someone have to do this? is he a fag too or what?
idk seems like just a normal dude with some issues to work through. like i said it's better to leave the poor man be and drop this

• +1
Reactions: Ogre and androidcel
idk seems like just a normal dude with some issues to work through. like i said it's better to leave the poor man be and drop this
i feel bad for him, but it was not a smart move to fuck with you. you are probably the most well known and well liked person here, and once someone is on your shitlist, they often are forced to leave. he seems low iq from his reaction to simple banter though, or possibly that's just his illness talking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
i feel bad for him, but it was not a smart move to fuck with you. you are probably the most well known and well liked person here, and once someone is on your shitlist, they often are forced to leave. he seems low iq from his reaction to simple banter though, or possibly that's just his illness talking
we talked about it on discord like i said. he was apparently just trying to make friends with me or something. to me it seemed overkill to message me all the time, but like i keep saying dude, he has issues. just a normal ass dude with mental issues that can be fixed with some therapy

• +1
Reactions: Ogre
we talked about it on discord like i said. he was apparently just trying to make friends with me or something. to me it seemed overkill to message me all the time, but like i keep saying dude, he has issues. just a normal ass dude with mental issues that can be fixed with some therapy
well he's gone now thankfully. i feel like he has an alt. i saw a post by another user who's post style is exactly the same...maybe i'm just imaging things but my brain is very observant of details.
i can send u in pms

• +1
Truly,a tale of the times.

• +1
well he's gone now thankfully. i feel like he has an alt. i saw a post by another user who's post style is exactly the same...maybe i'm just imaging things but my brain is very observant of details.
i can send u in pms
send me in pms. besides it doesn't matter either way as long as he isn't messing with me

i didnt get anything
check my most recent posts. i have replies to him on 2 threads. i think you will find my reasoning very interesting

check my most recent posts. i have replies to him on 2 threads. i think you will find my reasoning very interesting
bro just leave him alone. he hasnt done anything wrong. if he starts screwing with me that's one thing but he probably just wants to post in peace. even if it is him, he probably wanted to make a new account to avoid a negative connotation his first had

• +1
@User_9876

• +1
bro just leave him alone. he hasnt done anything wrong. if he starts screwing with me that's one thing but he probably just wants to post in peace. even if it is him, he probably wanted to make a new account to avoid a negative connotation his first had
nibba, i am not judging or attacking him simply stating facts. i am at least 70% positive he is @User_9876 and 90% sure he is a gay man based on his chadfish results. just my 2 cents

nibba, i am not judging or attacking him simply stating facts. i am at least 70% positive he is @User_9876 and 90% sure he is a gay man based on his chadfish results. just my 2 cents
fiar enough but it doesn't matter does it? he's just trying to post in peace. you seem to be incredibly observant and clever based on your deductions btw. i'm gonna take a gamble and say your dad is a detective?

• +1
fiar enough but it doesn't matter does it? he's just trying to post in peace. you seem to be incredibly observant and clever based on your deductions btw. i'm gonna take a gamble and say your dad is a detective?
my father is a handwriting analyst and criminal profiler in the US government. I shouldn't say anymore probably about that but yes i am very smart. i'd like to be a detective on the police force myself in places with hard to solve mysteries. i have a natural gift it seems for observing and making apt conclusions based on this

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
my father is a handwriting analyst and criminal profiler in the US government. I shouldn't say anymore probably about that but yes i am very smart. i'd like to be a detective on the police force myself in places with hard to solve mysteries. i have a natural gift it seems for observing and making apt conclusions based on this
that's cool as fuck bro. i hope you post more. could get real interesting

Wierd flex but ok

that's cool as fuck bro. i hope you post more. could get real interesting
yes thank you bro. i will make an effort to post more when i have the time to do so