When I was a kid

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
in a restaurant a group of older girls by the entrance were making fun of my big ears and nose and taking pictures of me whilst hysterically laughing

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
show face in dm

why do they do this

this reminds me of smth that happened to me today. might write a thread in a minute

I'd have slapped the lil hoes

Another day, another abused dog flashback thread.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
I woulda shot those bitches

I woulda shot those bitches
I was ten when it happened or maybe even younger so I didn't rlly understand what was happening at the time

When I was a kid also at the hospital two girls made fun of size of my ears. That made me angry at the time but cuz I was a kid I just fantasized about magically shooting electricity out of my fingers and tasering them instead of actually doing anything

I was ten when it happened or maybe even younger so I didn't rlly understand what was happening at the time

When I was a kid also at the hospital two girls made fun of size of my ears. That made me angry at the time but cuz I was a kid I just fantasized about shooting electricity out of my fingers and tasering them instead of actually doing anything
If anybody makes fun of your ears whip your dick out

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
What does that achieves
idk I always thought of whipping my erected thick dick out and beating and abusing people with it

in a restaurant a group of older girls by the entrance were making fun of my big ears and nose and taking pictures of me whilst hysterically laughing
just politely tell them to stop if not you'll rape them in minecraft