When to take the whitepill

S

SeriousAscension

Pls only serious replies about enhancing aesthetic
After working out and ATM gaining 20lbs pure muscle mass I still have the exact same treatment. Mouthbreathing is killing your looks I truly know this by experience. Even when I have now a decent looking body I get instant blocks because of my face. The only solution I see is to treat woman as distraction and to only focus on looksmaxxing relentlessly for the next 5 years atleast. That means pure inceldom for me. I never thought it would be that bad besides improvement but face is everything. My experiences truly taught me that.

Everyone should ignore women when he is still incel after improving. Take this whitepill this is only how you can make progress. Women will in this phase only hold you back. Hope you take the lessons that I had painfully to learn; besides improvement to leave woman.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, vermillioncorefan, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
The only solution I see is to treat woman as distraction and to only focus on looksmaxxing for the next 5 years atleast.
Everyone should be doing this regardless. This is how true ascensions are made.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, chosen-one and mogstars
Yeah bro go waste 5 years of your life trying to look good enough for women to suck your dick instead of experiencing life or doing something you find fullfilment in.

Yeah bro go waste 5 years of your life trying to look good enough for women to suck your dick instead of experiencing life or doing something you find fullfilment in.
In terms of a gf I will not get fullfilment because my looks is below the requirement. I understand you. Im after 25, Im severly damaged by mouthbreathing... I dont have the best start. But with such circumstances what else can I do?

In terms of a gf I will not get fullfilment because my looks is below the requirement. I understand you. Im after 25, Im severly damaged by mouthbreathing... I dont have the best start. But with such circumstances what else can I do?
Bruh having a gf will not give you fullfilment, just stop worrying about this shit and live your life the best you can; you don't need to be handsome to be happy as long as you're not a truecel tier deformedcel. Stop thinking about being "damaged by mouthbreathing" lmao.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
Everyone should ignore women when he is still incel after improving. Take this whitepill this is only how you can make progress. Women will in this phase only hold you back. Hope you take the lessons that I had painfully to learn; besides improvement to leave woman.
the real whitepill is not putting the false idea in your head that you're going to get a wife nowadays if you work hard and shit, it's going to make you focus on the other aspects of life than just reproduction like making a community and helping youngcels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back