People unknowingly repel what they want to attract through their behavior

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women
Women casually mention guys they dated, not realizing that although they refuse to be truthful about their bodycount its one more cock to add to the list for anyone paying attention. They love to brag about their travels and experiences, unaware that anyone with a brain will realize how it was funded and that just experience itself (even besides sex) is unattractive in women. When they find someone they want to take seriously they make him wait for sex so as to keep him around, not realizing its the most insulting thing she could possibly do to him.

Men try to find common interests with a woman and virtue signal that they're a good person who would treat them well, not realizing its extremely repulsive as women subconsciously want the complete opposite. They go out of their way to prove they're definitely not a serial killer/psychopath/violent abusive man, oblivious that this is exactly what would ignite burning desire instead of the ick. When they find someone they want to take seriously they play it safe and try to do everything right, only to bore her and lose her anyway.

Any man with enough life & dating experience can attest to the fact that the women they dogged out effortlessly (because they didn't care) ultimately responded positively to it every time. Likewise, the women they didn't do anything wrong to were done dirty themselves.

The irony is that the better you treat someone the worse they treat you, vice versa. The more you care about someone the more you push them away, vice versa. What that means is we all end up with someone we don't truly care about, or at the very least not our first choice.

@6ft4

Translation: I'm dating (fucking) multiple men at once and if I got pregnant I might not know who the father is.
Also her: I'm not a whore I'm a high value woman. I can't find the right guy to commit to but I know my worth and won't settle for less.

TLDR: Being an abusive psychopath is the only way to get a woman to truly love you. They will try to fix you with their pussy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: needhollowcheeks, Pierrot, BrahminBoss and 6 others
Only Jesus

underrated thread

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
brutal as fuck. life aint some disney fairytale movie concocted by jews

• +1
Reactions: greycel, !MagicMan777 and borismonster
Women casually mention guys they dated, not realizing that although they refuse to be truthful about their bodycount its one more cock to add to the list for anyone paying attention. They love to brag about their travels and experiences, unaware that anyone with a brain will realize how it was funded and that just experience itself (even besides sex) is unattractive in women. When they find someone they want to take seriously they make him wait for sex so as to keep him around, not realizing its the most insulting thing she could possibly do to him.

Men try to find common interests with a woman and virtue signal that they're a good person who would treat them well, not realizing its extremely repulsive as women subconsciously want the complete opposite. They go out of their way to prove they're definitely not a serial killer/psychopath/violent abusive man, oblivious that this is exactly what would ignite burning desire instead of the ick. When they find someone they want to take seriously they play it safe and try to do everything right, only to bore her and lose her anyway.

Any man with enough life & dating experience can attest to the fact that the women they dogged out effortlessly (because they didn't care) ultimately responded positively to it every time. Likewise, the women they didn't do anything wrong to were done dirty themselves.

The irony is that the better you treat someone the worse they treat you, vice versa. The more you care about someone the more you push them away, vice versa. What that means is we all end up with someone we don't truly care about, or at the very least not our first choice.

@6ft4

View attachment 2816564
Translation: I'm dating (fucking) multiple men at once and if I got pregnant I might not know who the father is.
Also her: I'm not a whore I'm a high value woman. I can't find the right guy to commit to but I know my worth and won't settle for less.

TLDR: Being an abusive psychopath is the only way to get a woman to truly love you. They will try to fix you with their pussy.
Good thread OP, most normies will learn this in the future when they get cucked by the person they built their entire life around. That one person in their life matters more to them than THEMSELVES too. And they acknowledge that fact too, which is why they do stupid shit like roping.

It's a crazy world we live in, where exploitation of a man's loneliness, is purposely not talked about.

But I want to add something. This advice works for most women (espeically western).
To find a truly good, religious girl (who has not been popping antidepressants since 12 jfl); you can't be going around acting like a douche. You can argue that its their primal desire etc etc, but there's a priority list. And women are more affected by the environment they are surrounded by, and were raised in.
Truly 99% of the time, you can tell everything about a girl, by what sort of friends she has.

She'll want a guy who is like her father (provided her friends are also not degenerates).

Men too. A man who was raised in a conservative, Christian household for example, with his dad a Priest; may find a busty girl attractive, but he will never act on it. He'll grow up untainted and marry a girl his parents pick out for him.
The only difference is that most guys aren't deeply influenced by others. You can have the closest group of guy friends and they'll all have the same personality each, years later,

Women on the other hand, will go through life being virtuous. Then they will make friends with some girls in Uni. The girls will start backchatting about each other, and at first this girl will call them out for this. But slowly she'll start laughing, and doing it herself.

The same uni friends will force her to go to the club, just to hang out - "No guys, just us as friends". They'll go to the club and each girl would go home with a dude, and this lonely girl left by herself in the club, intoxicated, will start looking for a guy too. She gives her virginity to this one night stand, expecting a relationship from this "slayer" afterwards :lul:. The dude blocks her, and then the cock carousel begins.
Brutal naturepill for this generation of women.

Tl;dr: Find yourself a girl who has good friends around her, or who tbh has few friends.

• +1
Reactions: needhollowcheeks
Can’t wait to slit the breasts of my Dravidian and for her to say thank you

@6ft4

View attachment 2816564

Chad can be aspie and will still slay