When u reach 15% bf how many cals should u eat to get to 10-12%?

Reformed

Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
1600 cals? 1400 cals? Or even 1200 cals?

Im trying out 1200 cals and I feel a bit hungry but I think it’s enough for Leanmaxxing to 10%.

@Orc

1200 cals at 6'6 🤣🤣

you're a big cap boy you are 5'8

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, saiya_online, It'snotover and 1 other person
1200 cals at 6'6 🤣🤣

you're a big cap boy you are 5'8
Clueless. There’s a reason I lost 21 kg so far. I’m the only guy here motivated to eat high protein carnivore diets with low calories, while cheating maybe once this past month with a bag of chips which is only 200 cals anyway. I’m looksmaxxing, getting more and more IOIs daily while u niggas rot

• JFL
Reactions: kurd
Clueless. There’s a reason I lost 21 kg so far. I’m the only guy here motivated to eat high protein carnivore diets with low calories, while cheating maybe once this past month with a bag of chips which is only 200 cals anyway. I’m looksmaxxing, getting more and more IOIs daily while u niggas rot
Buddy at 6'6 there's no fucking way your maintenance is 1400 cals even if you lose 50 kg that legit a 10 yo girl maintenance cals

I am not buying it that

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, saiya_online, kurd and 1 other person
Buddy at 6'6 there's no fucking way your maintenance is 1400 cals even if you lose 50 kg that legit a 10 yo girl maintenance cals

I am not buying it that
What? Ik I can lose weight at like 1900 cals even but I want to lose efficiently. And btw I lost 0 strenght at the gym, my OHP stayed at 50kgx8 since my cut.

btw 1200 cals with high protein is so fucking easy, I literally did it today. Whey protein + banana shake, and spam eggs with bread

12 eggs = 800 cals
bread 100 cals
shake with 2 scoops protein powder = ~300 cals

gg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
1200 cals
That's a stupidly low amount of calories for your height. And not even sustainable all year around, if not even bodybuilders can't stay at 12%bf all year around doubt other people can, set a more realistic calorie intake.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: saiya_online, Mio and Reformed
That's a stupidly low amount of calories for your height. And not even sustainable all year around, if not even bodybuilders can't stay at 12%bf all year around doubt other people can, set a more realistic calorie intake.
I just wanna hit 10% bf already in the next month. I just wanna get there then figure out a maintenance calorie level, should be way easier to maintain. I will literally do anything for looksmaxxing. The fact I look like a completely different person now is infinite motivation rn

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover

Im trying out 1200 cals and I feel a bit hungry but I think it’s enough for Leanmaxxing to 10%.

@Orc
I’m 6’0. From 15 % to eoughly 10 % i ate 1000 cals, 25k steps eveey day, gymmaxxing and 30/45 min of cardio. All of that was done on semaglutide.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Reformed
I’m 6’0. From 15 % to eoughly 10 % i ate 1000 cals, 25k steps eveey day, gymmaxxing and 30/45 min of cardio. All of that was done on semaglutide.
Nice, someone who actually did what it takes. Lol at these copers in the replies. I can tell anyone who advices me to eat over 1600 cals has never even attempted leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Nice, someone who actually did what it takes. Lol at these copers in the replies. I can tell anyone who advices me to eat over 1600 cals has never even attempted leanmaxxing
I’m the same as you. Ex sfs guy with a wide face who is naturally fat, i also carry a lor of fat in the face. If semaglutide is not strong enough, i recommend tirzepatide although it’s less available. @Seth Walsh made a good thread on it.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Reformed
get it over quick with using @mrriceguy method

• +1
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 24444 and Reformed
Ex sfs guy with a wide face who is naturally fat
Bro I don’t think I have sfs anymore. It’s actually crazy how much of a difference fat makes. I’m not recessed technically. Just losing that weight even made me put surgeries on hold atm

• +1
I just wanna hit 10% bf already in the next month. I just wanna get there then figure out a maintenance calorie level, should be way easier to maintain. I will literally do anything for looksmaxxing. The fact I look like a completely different person now is infinite motivation rn
Good luck with messed up hormones from starving, low energy and libido in the long run. Of course you feel ok now, you basically started your starving lmao. Losing weight is a linear process, by "trying to lower the calorie intake to 1200" in such a short time(you said you lost 21 kgs but if I got it right you lowered it to 1200 only in the recent time) you will lose some weight but most likely will gain part of it quickly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
Hop on clen and train boyo

• +1
I’m the same as you. Ex sfs guy with a wide face who is naturally fat, i also carry a lor of fat in the face. If semaglutide is not strong enough, i recommend tirzepatide although it’s less available. @Seth Walsh made a good thread on it.
Appreciate the shout out. Tirz is pretty much the way to go for leanmaxxing, but you still need to go gym and keep your lean mass, exercise a lot, eat healthy and deal with the sides like slower gastric emptying. I'm taking about 3.3mg per week at the moment and it's a sweet spot imo

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Reformed

@Orc
Bro just get down to 8% like me and be very unhealthy

• +1
Hop on clen and train boyo
Clen is absolutely horrible. I don't think I ever took it 2 days in a row. You need to be consistent. Clen just isn't practical. Gives you so much anxiety you can't do ANYTHING

Eat in deficit = lose body fat. obviously there are other smaller factors that go into it but if you can figure out your maintenance and eat in a manageable deficit you will keep dropping body fat over time. If ur maintenance is 2200 for example, 1000 calories is pretty extreme and probably unnecessary unless u have 0 patience

• +1
How did y get rid of sfs???

• +1
What? Ik I can lose weight at like 1900 cals even but I want to lose efficiently. And btw I lost 0 strenght at the gym, my OHP stayed at 50kgx8 since my cut.

btw 1200 cals with high protein is so fucking easy, I literally did it today. Whey protein + banana shake, and spam eggs with bread

12 eggs = 800 cals
bread 100 cals

gg
how much do you weigh ?

i know you can lose weight at any calories you consume but i am not buying that you need 1400 cals to lose weight at 6'6

i am 6'2 and i can still lose weigh eating 2500 cals pretty fast even at 3000 i can lose weight

• Woah
how much do you weigh ?

i know you can lose weight at any calories you consume but i am not buying that you need 1400 cals to lose weight at 6'6

i am 6'2 and i can still lose weigh eating 2500 cals pretty fast even at 3000 i can lose weight
89.5 kg lowest so far. Definetely 89kg tomorrow. Should be shredded at 80kg

12 eggs = 800 cals
bread 100 cals

gg
You retarded fuck Don't go on a huge deficit, 200-300 max, I fucked up and lost lots of muscle, How long have you been doing it for? I was scared of loose skin and Went to become fat again, I can easily lose the weight but loose skin will remain forever, I'll probably have to get surgery or something if I have loose skin. Trust me take some time and go 300-400 below maintaince with gym 4x a week minimum, once you stop losing weight then increase the deficit to 300-400 again

• JFL