where are dead israelis?

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
i read about dead babys
burned families
1400 deaths

yet i saw a total of like 10 dead people on pictures. why do they not show more????

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
ran out of props

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, arabcelxxx, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• +1
nah fuck both

i refuse to put myself on one side of these 2 terrorist states
Palestine is not a terrorist state, neither were dutch resistance fighters when they fought back against another expansionist colonialist state.

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, arabcelxxx and RAMU KAKA
1. Go to telegram and u will find many bodies (or even Twitter)
2. U probably didn't doubt the death of the Palestinians even without proof
3. The web is full of pictures of Israeli corpses, how did you manage to miss all this?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arabcelxxx, RAMU KAKA and LongForgotten
3. The web is full of pictures of Israeli corpses, how did you manage to miss all this?
Without proof... your people will pay

• +1
send me name of telefram channel

i only saw 2-3 grandmas on the street, 1 girl in a truck, and a video of a bunker of some dead israelis nothing else rly

and no i dont care about dead palestinians. i dont believe either side either

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, RAMU KAKA, buflek and 1 other person

i only saw 2-3 grandmas on the street, 1 girl in a truck, and a video of a bunker of some dead israelis nothing else rly

Yeah nothing wrong with thousands of murdered children and destroyed families right? You should be ashamed.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and buflek
You would only say these things on the internet.

I saw the worst thing on telegram...a man was holding a dead kid and his skull was literally caved open - you could literally see the insides.

Also it's quite ironic how 'Israel' posted the names of the 'Israeli civilians' that died, which was filled with the names of soldiers.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, RAMU KAKA and LongForgotten
I saw the worst thing on telegram...a man was holding a dead kid and his skull was literally caved open - you could literally see the insides.

Also it's quite ironic how 'Israel' posted the names of the 'Israeli civilians' that died, which was filled with the names of soldiers.
Let us not forget that israel has been doing this since 1947, the same people that say they "don't care" are the same people who would've let any genocide happen in history. Morally weak cowards who live in a self centered egocentric bubble.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Fiqh

edit- most of the links are not working, so just scroll his Twitter by urself https://twitter.com/danielamram3
I am not using this website that often, so I am unsure if I can send those Telegram links, but twitter is fine I guess (the gore on telegram is greater, and it will be a job to go back a month ago in those groups)
6. https://twitter.com /danielamram3/status/1715384048086925318
And there's more
I can't find it, but there's a videos of Gaza's civilians breaking into Israel and doing shit as well (If u don't believe me I will do the struggle and find the video)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: buflek
Let us not forget that israel has been doing this since 1947, the same people that say they "don't care" are the same people who would've let any genocide happen in history. Morally weak cowards who live in a self centered egocentric bubble.
Sorry, but the IDF wouldn't rape ur ugly "Women"

Idk media hides it cuz their faggot white supremacists

Well, the service in Israel is mandatory and long, so they got many off duty soldiers killed as well

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Sorry, but the IDF wouldn't rape ur ugly "Women"
Yeah instead they kill innocent babies, you're either a dirty israeli zionist or another brainwashed american

• +1
They've been doing it before then, when the Lehi and Irgun would commit frequent acts of terrorism like blowing up the King David Hotel or the SS Patria

• +1
Reactions: LongForgotten
edit- most of the links are not working, so just scroll his Twitter by urself https://twitter.com/danielamram3
I am not using this website that often, so I am unsure if I can send those Telegram links, but twitter is fine I guess (the gore on telegram is greater, and it will be a job to go back a month ago in those groups)
6. https://twitter.com /danielamram3/status/1715384048086925318
And there's more
I can't find it, but there's a videos of Gaza's civilians breaking into Israel and doing shit as well (If u don't believe me I will do the struggle and find the video)

damn crazy motherfuckers.

most fucked up part for me is how they kill foreigners/tourists too. makes no sense at all if they hate jews. like u can mistake a german or american for a jew but a fucking asian guy??

true terrorist scums

can u link me the telegram channel in pm?

They've been doing it before then, when the Lehi and Irgun would commit frequent acts of terrorism like blowing up the King David Hotel or the SS Patria

most fucked up part for me is how they kill foreigners/tourists too. makes no sense at all if they hate jews. like u can mistake a german or american for a jew but a fucking asian guy??

true terrorist scums

Oh, Arab Muslims as well where killed (not by mistake at all, they deliberately went to Bedouin villages, and killed other Arabs after they spoke to them in Arabic)

• +1
Reactions: buflek

true terrorist scums

Dude you have to be memeing at this point, you just WANT a reason to hate muslims

Dude you have to be memeing at this point, you just WANT a reason to hate muslims
jews are at war with HAMAS they kill HAMAS

muslims kill thailand workers?? germans? americans? english? canadian? people?

• +1
Reactions: Acid Bath
  • +1
Reactions: LongForgotten and arabcelxxx
jews are at war with HAMAS they kill HAMAS

muslims kill thailand workers?? germans? americans? english? canadian? people?
Hamas is a byproduct of the decades of illegal occupation and murder commited by the israelis. Even of hamas was wiped out today, it would come back even stronger than ever, as most hamas soldiers were the same type of kids who lost their family from murders many years ago by the israeli military. And Palestine was shared by mamy christians, jews and muslims and was never an extremist nation. Islamic extremism is a consequence of western imperialism, just look at syria, iraq and afghanistan.

• JFL
Reactions: Acid Bath
Hamas is a byproduct of the decades of illegal occupation and murder commited by the israelis. Even of hamas was wiped out today, it would come back even stronger than ever, as most hamas soldiers were the same type of kids who lost their family from murders many years ago by the israeli military. And Palestine was shared by mamy christians, jews and muslims and was never an extremist nation. Islamic extremism is a consequence of western imperialism, just look at syria, iraq and afghanistan.
so what? still barbaric to kill civilians. does israel do it better? fuck no. thats why i hate both.

so what? still barbaric to kill civilians. does israel do it better? fuck no. thats why i hate both.
I would make a response but you just want to hate, your heard is too hard. I wish that one day you are open to see the light and learn about the decades long opression of the palestinians, then you will understand that this attack was only a cry for help, which was the only thing palestine could have still done.

Hamas is a byproduct of the decades of illegal occupation and murder commited by the israelis. Even of hamas was wiped out today, it would come back even stronger than ever, as most hamas soldiers were the same type of kids who lost their family from murders many years ago by the israeli military. Palestine was shared by mamAndy christians, jews and muslims and was never an extremist nation. Islamic extremism is a consequence of western imperialism, just look at syria, iraq and afghanistan.
"illegal occupation"- it's when a country doesn't give the land back after a war. Israel occupied the west bank from jorden, and gaza from egypt. they both doesn't want this land back, so i doubt how "illegal" the occupation is... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War#/media/File:6DayWarEnglish.png (palestine never controlled this territory until the 90's in the oslo accords and 2000s when israel broke away from gaza. if u think otherwise give me the name of the palestinain president or the king who rulled it)

"never an extremist nation" they did harm not only for the jews...

"Islamic extremism is a consequence of western imperialism" most of the israelis from middle estren origins ("mizrahim") and most of the rest of the israelis are not from western countries either. but yeah, the westren world is way the muslims act like that, right?

this attack was only a cry for help, which was the only thing palestine could have still done.
could have still done for what goal? to make gaza's problem even worse? why did they break the ceasefire?