Where can I find someone who has gone sober

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
I want to find somebody who is non NT, and has successfully gone drug free (sober), nofap, and abstinent for over a few months after long term drug addiction

Where can i find someone like this? I have nobody to look up to and no positive things around me to hear

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and GabachoCopium
Whats funny @GabachoCopium

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
None of their strategies will apply to you completely and you already know the steps you need to take

Especially in regards to drugs. It's a willpower diff stop coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, mayo mogger and try2beme
I want to find somebody who is non NT, and has successfully gone drug free (sober), nofap, and abstinent for over a few months after long term drug addiction

Where can i find someone like this? I have nobody to look up to and no positive things around me to hear
Literally me

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

But u would have to look down to me not up cuz of my short stature

• +1
None of their strategies will apply to you completely and you already know the steps you need to take

Especially in regards to drugs. It's a willpower diff stop coping
Trust me i dont know unless ur suggesting just to quit

Forget about quitting and only reserve it for occasions. It was hard for me to quit weed so i decided to not quit now I don’t smoke for months until an occasion rises

• +1
Diet coke unironically KILLED my libido, or i got mercury poisoning.

• +1

Literally me. I was addicted and now I am totally sober since 1 year. No alcohol, no cigarettes, nothing.

• +1