where can i sell prescription kenalog lol

HighTierNormie

HighTierNormie

aesthetic ethnic
I bought kenalog over the internet and ended up with way too much, funds are looking a little low so where can I sell it to dump it all (looking for facebook groups etc)

the asthma medicine ?

the asthma medicine ?
it's the injectable one you can use it for most types of immunosuppression as well as scar treatment idk bout asthma tho

it's the injectable one you can use it for most types of immunosuppression as well as scar treatment idk bout asthma tho
elaborate. is it a filler that raises pitted scars so that they are on the same plane as normal skin ? and what use is it as an immunosuppressant ? is it like an antihistamine ?

elaborate. is it a filler that raises pitted scars so that they are on the same plane as normal skin ? and what use is it as an immunosuppressant ? is it like an antihistamine ?
no its the exact opposite of a filler, you use it for hypertrophic scarring usually.
you can research what kenalog is but it can be used for immune conditions like alopecia areata.

I doubt there's a big market out there for that

I doubt there's a big market out there for that
there should be it was sold out in most domestic UK suppliers last time I checked tbh there's a lot of weird shiz I could sell but the legality is questionable