Where Can You Find Wife Material Women?

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Is Utahmaxxing with the mormon community legit? Are SEA girls actually feminine and classy or is that just an act they put on for JBW guys? Eastern Europe or Russia?

I'm looking for a girl that doesn't dress like a whore, doesn't wear rubber penises on her nose like in that video posted by @freakofnature , doesn't talk about dicks in her Tinder bio, doesn't get gang banged at a frat house, doesn't have sex until in a relationship at least. Is there anywhere on Earth I can find these girls or do they not exist anymore.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Eastern Europe is ideal I'd say, since their women are white too and not less attractive than their western counterparts by any means. Not saying they can't be shitty though.

Speaking from personal experience EE girls are much more likely to be a traditional wife material than western bitches. Of course not all of them are good women. It's just a matter of probability.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, badromance, dogtown and 2 others
Eastern Europe is ideal I'd say, since their women are white too and not less attractive than their western counterparts by any means. Not saying they can't be shitty though.

Speaking from personal experience EE girls are much more likely to be a traditional wife material than western bitches. Of course not all of them are good women. It's just a matter of probability.
@FatmanO You agree?

8913125D F865 4358 BB7F C58C995CA67F

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 281 and 6 others
If your good looking they will be wifey material.

That’s why females have guys doing favors for them all time.

Some trad girls in EE maybe, but they won't marry you if you're ugly

Lol @ the EE meme
AWALT

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, androidcel and Deleted member 611
Wife material :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just go to africa with technology and money and be a literal god. Fuck any jb's. The west is doomed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, androidcel, Autist and 1 other person
Wife material :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just go to africa with technology and money and be a literal god. Fuck any jb's. The west is doomed.
That's what I'll do after I finish moneymaxxing.

I’m moving to India or Africa or some sht I hate the bitches here

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Afrikancel
order online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Some shithole.

I'm looking for a girl that doesn't dress like a whore, doesn't wear rubber penises on her nose like in that video posted by @freakofnature , doesn't talk about dicks in her Tinder bio, doesn't get gang banged at a frat house, doesn't have sex until in a relationship at least. Is there anywhere on Earth I can find these girls or do they not exist anymore.[/QUOTE]

Eye opening gif

Just go to Africa and get yourself a wife..and AIDS

This