Where did the whole whites are oppressed meme come from

Status
Not open for further replies.
wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Im going to get hate for this I dont give a fuck

Cant go a day without whites complaining about "anti whiteness" or the "anti white agenda" jfl you people are universally loved and worshipped literally everywhere on the planet. You can get away with literally anything, whites regularly bomb the shit out of ethnic countries but are still worshipped by the same ethnics who got their house destroyed last week. :feelskek:

You wouldnt last a day as an indian, people talk about how whites have it easier in dating. But whites dont just have it easier in dating whites have it easier in literally everything.

Its funny how some white people will deny this but if you were to ask them if they want to be ethnic theyd say no even though ethnics supposedly have it "easier"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, zura, Ricky212 and 18 others

Cant go a day without whites complaining about "anti whiteness" or the "anti white agenda" jfl you people are universally loved and worshipped literally everywhere on the planet. You can get away with literally anything, whites regularly bomb the shit out of ethnic countries but are still worshipped by the same ethnics who got there house destroyed last weak. :feelskek:

You wouldnt last a day as an indian, people talk about how whites have it easier in dating. But whites dont just have it easier in dating whites have it easier in literally everything.

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy

Cant go a day without whites complaining about "anti whiteness" or the "anti white agenda" jfl you people are universally loved and worshipped literally everywhere on the planet. You can get away with literally anything, whites regularly bomb the shit out of ethnic countries but are still worshipped by the same ethnics who got there house destroyed last weak. :feelskek:

ethnic dogs incoming to defend there masters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, zura, Lmao and 6 others
White nationalists / maga supporters w victim complexes

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, zura, Lmao and 7 others

@Gengar @Kamui @Runawaytictac @klip11 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @yvngbreadstick

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and MrGlutton
yep, white worship is the only true universal religion, 90% of the white populace would kill themselves if they had to live as an ethnic for 1 year.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, zura, Lmao and 8 others
i think the terms are more referring to ethnic population replacement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, fuxkdakikez, incelmogger and 5 others
yep, white worship is the only true universal religion, 90% of the white populace would kill themselves if they had to live as an ethnic for 1 year.
yes indeed JBW is the universal faith of the world

it’s mostly just them complaining about ethnics mass migrating to their countries and raping/sleeping with (depends on who you ask) their women, which i can understand i suppose cause the job and housing market stuff gets worse like in canada

but yeah it is pretty funny seeing them act like they haven’t been oppressing shitskins for hundreds of years

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, zura, BitchBoy and 5 others
i think the terms are more referring to ethnic population replacement
whites are literally everywhere

in every corner of the globe, white replacement is a meme they've already replaced significant amounts of other people

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, nope, MrGlutton and 2 others

Cant go a day without whites complaining about "anti whiteness" or the "anti white agenda" jfl you people are universally loved and worshipped literally everywhere on the planet. You can get away with literally anything, whites regularly bomb the shit out of ethnic countries but are still worshipped by the same ethnics who got there house destroyed last week. :feelskek:

Its funny how some white people will deny this but if you were to ask them if they want to be ethnic theyd say no even though ethnics supposedly have it "easier"
@Canwefixit @anthony111553

ethnics mass migrating to their countries and raping/sleeping with (depends on who you ask) their women
yes there are too many 5'4 dalits impregnating blonde aryan stacy's

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, lodexz, nope and 4 others
just go on twitter or reddit retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kanderior and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, MagaPutinism, Big White Cuck and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, MagaPutinism, gribsufer1 and 2 others
lmao just admit your an sjw retard
anybody whos blackpilled knows that whites have it easy, JBW is the universal religion of the world. Tell me if whites are better looking on average and better looking people have life easier that by extension means whites have it easier.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, MagaPutinism, Deleted member 55314 and 1 other person
where as anti white tweets gets 100k likes
doesnt exist most of these "anti white" tweets arent even really anti white. Its just someone making a joke or something "white people dont season their food" then a bunch of whites like you chimp out over it. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, zura, Deleted member 55314 and 1 other person
doesnt exist most of these "anti white" tweets arent even really anti white. Its just someone making a joke or something "white people dont season their food" then a bunch of whites like you chimp out over it. :feelskek:
sure bud, keep being an sjw no one here gives a fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kanderior and wishIwasSalludon
Yeah I have no idea where the notion that all the most powerful institutions in the West hate White people and actively push against their interests come from.

Pocjobs

Mayor

The other thing you have to remember, is that this is all happening in White people's countries. Whites should be privileged in their own countries, but they're actually discriminated against.

• +1
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, Lmao, incelmogger and 2 others
anybody whos blackpilled knows that whites have it easy, JBW is the universal religion of the world. Tell me if whites are better looking on average and better looking people have life easier that by extension means whites have it easier.
no shit retard JBW has nothing to do with social media, whites do have it easier then minorities.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
sure bud, keep being an sjw no one here gives a fuck
yea bro Im an sjw for not buying into the white victim complex im not even left wing jfl

Yeah I have no idea where the notion that all the most powerful institutions in the West hate White people and actively push against their interests come from.

View attachment 2632809
View attachment 2632810
View attachment 2632811View attachment 2632812View attachment 2632816

The other thing you have to remember, is that this is all happening in White people's countries. Whites should be privileged in their own countries, but they're actually discriminated against.
dude outed himself as an sjw, pointless to reply to him

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
the jews are replacing white people

• +1
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, incelmogger, Deleted member 50702 and 4 others
whites are literally everywhere
View attachment 2632779
in every corner of the globe, white replacement is a meme they've already replaced significant amounts of other people
Reminder that the parts of The Americas taken were depopulated with literally 0 people except the occasional tribe here and there. 1-3 million Amerindians in the entire North American continent excluding Central America. For reference it's far less dense than Mongolia. The places where Amerindians still predominantly live are still high in Amerindian DNA such as South Mexico, Peru, Bolivia etc.

"Oh no an obese landwhale with blue hair said something mean to me" meanwhile in reality
View attachment 2632794
thing is the "hate speech against blacks" is posted by GroyperILOVELOLIS1488
while the hate speech against whites is posted by some bitch with a pHD with her full name

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, Lmao, Deleted member 50702 and 7 others
yea bro Im an sjw for not buying into the white victim complex im not even left wing jfl
you are an sjw if you think twitter is racist and not an sjw haven that it is, it's literal facts

dude outed himself as an sjw, pointless to reply to him
Yeah he's prob non-White, so he's arguing in bad faith to push his own self-interest, but it's still worthwhile to post for everyone else to see.

cherry picked articles dont mean shit probably faked by whites with a victim complex like you meanwhile actual studies

"WHITES ARE OPRESSED BRO :soy::feelsuhh:"

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and shalomnigga
thing is the "hate speech against blacks" is posted by GroyperILOVELOLIS1488
while the hate speech against whites is posted by some bitch with a pHD with her full name
Like when this gook said this about White people but still got hired from the most prestigious newspaper in the West, the New York Times.

Jeong

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, incelmogger, kanderior and 1 other person
Like when this gook said this about White people but still got hired from the most prestigious newspaper in the West, the New York Times.
lol so what whites can literally kill ethnics for no reason and get a slap on the wrist but some random asian says a mean thing about u and its the end of the world

Reminder that the parts of The Americas taken were depopulated with literally 0 people except the occasional tribe here and there. 1-3 million Amerindians in the entire North American continent excluding Central America. For reference it's far less dense than Mongolia. The places where Amerindians still predominantly live are still high in Amerindian DNA such as South Mexico, Peru, Bolivia etc.

White brah have effectively cucked themselves into a corner through the repeated shilling for ethnics, women, and lgbtq niggas, the mere fact that you as an ethnic can spout as much vocal hatred that you have for whites alone whereas if you’re white and even as much as utter an inconvenience an ethnic has brought to you, your social rep is fucked, not to mention the amount of ethnics flooding into white countries and committing however as many crimes that they can with no general repercussion

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, Deleted member 26410, Lmao and 3 others
that you as an ethnic can spout as much vocal hatred that you have for whites
what did I say that was hatred againsts whites retard? I just said they have it easy which they do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Big White Cuck and Jamaldickjavontus
what did I say that was hatred againsts whites retard? I just said they have it easy which they do.
Tf are you calling me a retard for nigga, I wasn’t talking about YOU specifically

• JFL
spout as much vocal hatred
people on this forum can post as much as they want about "total nigger death" but I make one post criticizing the notion of white victim hood and im the hateful one

Tf are you calling me a retard for nigga, I wasn’t talking about YOU specifically
dnrd whites have it easy

dating preferences of 99% of people summarized

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Lmao and Deleted member 55314
cherry picked articles dont mean shit probably faked by whites with a victim complex like you meanwhile actual studies

View attachment 2632821
View attachment 2632822

"WHITES ARE OPRESSED BRO :soy::feelsuhh:"
People with black sounding names will perform worse on their job than people with White sounding names, so of course they will be less likely to be hired. It's just pattern recognition. This is especially true with affirmative action, where because of that, Blacks will be much less competent than their records suggest thanks to getting into good unis with a shit SAT thanks to being Black. So of course employers will be more wary of Black applicants.

Blacks will be sentenced more because they are more likely to be repeat offenders, more likely to commit more extreme crimes and are more likely to resist arrest.

Black boys are more likely to be disciplined because they're more likely to misbehave.

Your fallacy is assuming that these groups are meant to have equal outcomes and then suggesting that any deviation from this is racism. It's not. Blacks are lower IQ and more impulsive and as a result, them going to jail more often or being disciplined more often in school is not racism, it's just an unbiased response to their own group behavior.

And Whites are treated better in dating because they're born more beautiful, not because of muh institutional racism like you ethnics like to cope with.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger, kanderior and ElTruecel
people on this forum can post as much as they want about "total nigger death" but I make one post criticizing the notion of white victim hood and im the hateful one
Places of anonymity where you can easily hide your identity (like this one) don’t count since anyone can say anything, if there is no identity to associate with whomever said it then it has no meaning

dnrd whites have it easy

dating preferences of 99% of people summarized
View attachment 2632836
99% of people don’t have a preference for whites, some OKCUPID statistic from 2011 doesn’t count either, the overwhelming majority of people in the Western world (save for gooks) prefer to date within their own ethnicity

• JFL
People with black sounding names will perform worse on their job than people with White sounding names, so of course they will be less likely to be hired. It's just pattern recognition
no you retard the qualifications of people were taken into account in the study low iq coper

Blacks will be sentenced more because they are more likely to be repeat offenders, more likely to commit more extreme crimes and are more likely to resist arrest.
another retarded cope, the study took into account repeated offences

Black boys are more likely to be disciplined because they're more likely to misbehave.
if you even read the study it said "for the same behavior"

Your fallacy is assuming that these groups are meant to have equal outcomes and then suggesting that any deviation from this is racism.
if you read any of the studies which youre 70 iq mentally recessed brain is incapable of doing youd realize I specifically cited studies taking into account externalities

And Whites are treated better in dating because they're born more beautiful, not because of muh institutional racism like you ethnics like to cope with.
that still means whites have it easier which is the point of what Im saying why theyre treated better is irreleavent

not because of muh institutional racism like you ethnic
I never said that you brain dead neanderthal

Last edited:
Blacks are lower IQ and more impulsive and as a result
the data published by hereditarians isnt internally or externally consistent with hereditarianism

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 55314, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
And Whites are treated better in dating because they're born more beautiful
if whites were the best looking they wouldnt supposedly be oppressed since beautiful people have life easier than ugly people.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Kamui
if whites were the best looking they wouldnt supposedly be oppressed since beautiful people have life easier than ugly people.
Whites aren’t necessarily more “beautiful”, they just so happen to be the best looking race overall since whites on average have better harmony, coloring, and pheno than ethnics by default

Tho don’t this as me saying the average white mogs the average ethnic to hell, a MTN white and a MTN are still similar tiers of invisible to foids, the white just so happens to beat out the ethnics since white is the norm

I hope abdi and Muhammad keep flooding the west and committing more crimes lololol
What goes around comes around

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, MrGlutton, Kamui and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.