Where do I learn about money management that isn't absolutely water-tier?

lightskinbengali

lightskinbengali

Leader of the Deathnic Männerbund • Vril Shaman
I'm set to inherit a business but I have 0 idea on how to manage my finances and still be able to live a high class lifestyle at the same time.

Easiest way to invest Money is to just buy an MSCI World ETF. Safe and averages around 7% ROI each year. Everything which gives you a higher return will also be higher risk.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and lightskinbengali
Easiest way to invest Money is to just buy an MSCI World ETF. Safe and averages around 7% ROI each year. Everything which gives you a higher return will also be higher risk.
Thank you for the response, where did you learn about investing? I want to be able to make the most I can out of investments in the future.

Thank you for the response, where did you learn about investing? I want to be able to make the most I can out of investments in the future.
Finance Forum on Reddit. But as i told you, if you want to have 20-30% per year with stock picking, you have a way higher risk of loosing your investment. Reallife Investments like property is also not worth it currently in that high rate environment. You can also research „Money Market Funds“ to invest at 4% ROI without any risk.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Since you have no idea, start with a normie generic personal finance and overall business mindset book or YT vid compilation of rich dad poor dad. Most "financial and businesses" advice comes from normie books like these which help build a base for you.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and lightskinbengali
Real estate in places with low property taxes and little to no rent control.

SP500 for a constant growth