Where do i start with PE

plukee

plukee

6’3 autistic truecel trying to looksmaxx
So i really want to get into penis enlargement and hopefully get to 8-8.5 inches in the course of a year im already 7-7.1 inches BP but idk what devices or tools to get first or what routine i need can anyone in experience with PE give me some help

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
So i really want to get into penis enlargement and hopefully get to 8-8.5 inches in the course of a year im already 7-7.1 inches BP but idk what devices or tools to get first or what routine i need can anyone in experience with PE give me some help
dm me

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and plukee
dht cream s the best option as far as i know

watch this

BITCHES DONT LIKE ABOVE AVERAGE THEY LIKE BIG OR ITS OVER
nigga ur 16yrs dont talk about nothing what bitchesa want or dont want, u have no idea

jfl i know ur blackpilled ass has gotten that information from some embittered incel and now u think uhave to have 8x6 to slay lmao

• +1
Reactions: plukee

BITCHES DONT LIKE ABOVE AVERAGE THEY LIKE BIG OR ITS OVER
alright listen pal

if u get to the point with a girl that she sees your dick i guarantee u NO ONE will turn u down from that point bc u dont have a horse cock, if u think like that u are really fukcing estranged from reality

that shit doesnt happen man, its just incel rambling

@ShawarmaFilth

nigga ur 16yrs dont talk about nothing what bitchesa want or dont want, u have no idea

jfl i know ur blackpilled ass has gotten that information from some embittered incel and now u think uhave to have 8x6 to slay lmao
6x5 is barely above average 7.5 x 5.5 is the minimum girls want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero and maxxmclooks
alright listen pal

if u get to the point with a girl that she sees your dick i guarantee u NO ONE will turn u down from that point bc u dont have a horse cock, if u think like that u are really fukcing estranged from reality

that shit doesnt happen man, its just incel rambling

@ShawarmaFilth
Yeah but i wouldnt be enjoyable or memorable

Plus the chance of getting cheated on is high asf without a big ass cock

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Yeah but i wouldnt be enjoyable or memorable
yes it will, its more about how u use ur dick rather than how big it is, 6 inch used well feels better than 7 inch that is used badly
Plus the chance of getting cheated on is high asf without a big ass cock
gtfoh, uve prolly never had a girlfriend and u think like that only bc some blackpilled incel here said like that, respectfully

im literally laughing at that, no fucking way pls man tell me u were joking

nigga stfu u have no idea what girls want, respectfully

listen to me i know this shit ive slayed enough
Idk what ur talking about yours is barely above average i doubt girls would remember you fir it

yes it will, its more about how u use ur dick rather than how big it is, 6 inch used well feels better than 7 inch that is used badly
Muhh the motion of the ocean bro!

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and maxxmclooks

watch this

increases EQ doesnt increase size unless taken during early puberty. No point since all youll end up getting is a better EQ not actual length and increased rate of male pattern baldness

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks

watch this

If you're under 25 blast test and HCG to reach your peak gains with it

Alot of millenials/zoomers have stunted growth from lack of sunlight/exercise. there was a post on reddit of a dude who did opioids when he was a teen and was low t as fuck for the rest of his life and he blasted test and hcg and his dick grew massively like a inch in both length and girth

• +1
Reactions: plukee and maxxmclooks
After researching a lot I got to the conclusion you can just find two solid exercises and go with it, the most important thing in PE is time under tension, so 2 hours is better than 1 and 4 is better than 2, you can even go up to 9 hours and it will keep improving the more time, there are studies that confirmed it and I can find them if you want, don’t do rest days it’s bullshit, I’m starting with pumping and vacuum hanging

• +1
After researching a lot I got to the conclusion you can just find two solid exercises and go with it, the most important thing in PE is time under tension, so 2 hours is better than 1 and 4 is better than 2, you can even go up to 9 hours and it will keep improving the more time, there are studies that confirmed it and I can find them if you want, don’t do rest days it’s bullshit, I’m starting with pumping and vacuum hanging
good shit. I’ll get a pump and stretcher then

good shit. I’ll get a pump and stretcher then
Watch Hink’s videos, I’d only listen to him he bases everything on studies and he had good results himself too, I assume you saw on Reddit already

• +1
Watch Hink’s videos, I’d only listen to him he bases everything on studies and he had good results himself too, I assume you saw on Reddit already
Dr hink is very good. Need to watch more of his videos

Dr Sunil Richardson Sarrr should do it.

WhatsApp: +91 8360 128360
#71, Trivandrum Highway, Chunkankadai, Nagercoil – 629003

Attachments

• 1884114353_69bf7faba0_b.jpg
    1884114353_69bf7faba0_b.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0