• East Asia

• South East Asia

• Oceania

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Could be slaying, LTR or marriage. Or just dating/ fucking better looking girls than what you’ve already done.

It's white or nothing

jk, once i liked a mixraced girl she was cute tho
but not for breeding

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Wait do you mean surgeries? Or country maxxing? Poland, Ukraine and Mexico have Stacey's that'll fuck the unfuckable just to move to a different country. For surgery you want Europe Western

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Wait do you mean surgeries? Or country maxxing? Poland, Ukraine and Mexico have Stacey's that'll fuck the unfuckable just to move to a different country. For surgery you want Europe Western
I mean doing better in the sexual market in general (ONS, FWB, LTR or whatever ) after you consider yourself fully looksmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I mean doing better in the sexual market in general (ONS, FWB, LTR or whatever ) after you consider yourself fully looksmaxxed.
Ye Eastern EU for sure. Germanic girls, pretty, age well, will fuck any westerner. But I wouldn't live in a poverty country I'd move us to like Hawaii of California or some shit so I could look like a massive slayer but since all the girls in western US are like models the girl will feel less beautiful than she is and stay loyal

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 616
In heaven
... or hell

Everyplace bro and you?

Once I ascend I will slay everyone SIMPLE no pussy is safe

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 616
It might have to be Thailand.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5701 and Deleted member 616
I would go back to my parents' country because my prospects are sooo much better there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Im in the USA, getting my surgeries done here & location maxing to South America later. Most likely Colombia & Brazil

I've already ascended..

But then descended

Eastern Europe is shit unless you are 6ft and above with very high T

South America is the best tbh, they have the highest density of 7/10, 8/10's (normie raiting). They probably have less 9/10 and 10/10 than Western Europe though. But overall, the average appearance of South America mogs every continent.

For easiness, I'll go to SEA, East Asia, possibly Africa too if I wanna ascend really hard.