Where is the best guide for under-eye area?

T

Tallcell

Iron
I have slightly dark under-eye areas because of maybe bad under-eye support. No wrinkles tho. They don't go away with ice or caffeine. I don't have puffy eyes, and usually have at least some aegyo sal.
What should I do to improve under-eye area? Concealer, Volufiline, retinol eyecream, draw aegyo sal with a pen?

Concealer and volufiline yes I don't think retinol eye cream would do anything it'll even worsen the eye area by thinning the skin out

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and <6PSLcel
Use Preium conclear like nars and choose color that fit ur skin and you are done. Cheap conclear are shit. but good ones will hide your skin without even lookin u are putting makeup. All other methods are cope. When u use conclear use eye cream with it so you moisturizer ur undereyes.

Pdo threads, be my lab rat for me please boyo

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
i use volufiline (serum type) and a cheap concealer (nobody ever caught me even with sweating and shit)

Use Preium conclear like nars and choose color that fit ur skin and you are done. Cheap conclear are shit. but good ones will hide your skin without even lookin u are putting makeup. All other methods are cope. When u use conclear use eye cream with it so you moisturizer ur undereyes.
How do you find a correct color concealer without going to the store to try them like a fag?

• JFL
Reactions: kiyopon
How do you find a correct color concealer without going to the store to try them like a fag?
Post your skin and ask from redditors what conclear color fit u. I did this and they told me I had medium color. So I Bought medium color and its working on me.