Under eye lines

Klasik01

Klasik01

Spreading black pills all over the world
Are they fixable?
I started getting them at 17 and they are making my face look sad or tired. Those under eye lines are not dark circles or bags, is my shit under eye support that makes them noticeable because I have low set cheekbones. Is there a permanent fix to that area.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and M-1014
Are they fixable?
I started getting them at 17 and they are making my face look sad or tired. Those under eye lines are not dark circles or bags, is my shit under eye support that makes them noticeable because I have low set cheekbones. Is there a permanent fix to that area.
Ice your face
Retinoid
Moisturizer
Botox
Drink water and be refreshed

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and Klasik01
Thanks, do you if there's a surgery for under eye lines?
Like I saw this Life in plastic facial fillers social

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and Klasik01
They are called tear troughs, I have them too.

Maybe pdo threads can help.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
This can also be caused to due to negative eye vector and less collagen. If you want some surgical methods to fix those tear troughs you would need to improve your under eye support, that is you should go for Infraorbital Implants which extend to the Lateral Orbital Rims which would provide support/volume. Having less prominent and projected zygos may also be a factor.

I am no medical expert and certainly am not giving no advice. Everything i said until now shall be considered a satire.