where to buy concealer for undereyes

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

Sphinx
does anyone know a good concealer to cover discoloration under the eyes?

Literally go to Ulta or some beauty place and ask the lady to match you up with the right shit. Yeah it's gay and feminine to ask her that but so is using makeup

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Literally go to Ulta or some beauty place and ask the lady to match you up with the right shit. Yeah it's gay and feminine to ask her that but so is using makeup
damn i have to go to an actual store irl?

You don't have to but even women generally go to stores and try makeup on to check the right shade and color for their skin complexion. If you've never gone to check how can you be 100% sure. Each brand is different, some of these can make your skin feel suffocated. It's a case by case thing unfortunately. You could always buy some general shit from Amazon but chances are it'll be obvious you're wearing makeup and it won't match with ur skin. The reality is that people talk a lot of shit about looksmaxxing like "get a bimax, a genio, wear makeup to hide dark circles, get trentinoin, get a perm, lighten your skin, etc." But it's all useless because of high inhib fuckers

Last edited:
Basement dwellers struggle
not really i just dont wanna go to a makeup store and ask straight women about how to apply makeup and what matches my skin tone
You don't have to but even women generally go to stores and try makeup on to check the right shade and color for their skin complexion. If you've never gone to check how can you be 100% sure. Each brand is different, some of these can make your skin feel suffocated. It's a case by case thing unfortunately. You could always buy some general shit from Amazon but chances are it'll be obvious you're wearing makeup and it won't match with ur skin. The reality is that people talk a lot of shit about looksmaxxing like "get a bimax, a genio, wear makeup to hide dark circles, get trentinoin, get a perm, lighten your skin, etc." But it's all useless because of high inhib fuckers
yeah i get what ur saying

Show ur face faggot
Dm me with a pic of u and I’ll return with one of me

WHITE
BLUE EYES
GOOD JAW
DARK HAIR
12% BODYFAT
NICE LIPS

WOOOOOO GET MOGGED U T50 EYE COLORED AUTIST

• JFL
Reactions: marek937
Dm me with a pic of u and I’ll return with one of me

WHITE
BLUE EYES
GOOD JAW
DARK HAIR
12% BODYFAT
NICE LIPS

WOOOOOO GET MOGGED U T50 EYE COLORED AUTIST
Tales from ur mother's basement

Tales from ur mother's basement
Notice how ur still talking and didn’t dm me the pic

Maybe kys and u can reincarnate into a white man w blue eyes like me

Notice how ur still talking and didn’t dm me the pic

Maybe kys and u can reincarnate into a white man w blue eyes like me
I dmed ur mum she sent a pic of ur cumskin sucking a tranny cock

Exactly, that would be gay & awkward as shit. Best to ask a female family member who may have the same skin tone to try and find a shade match (or pick a product & order a whole range of colours). Concealers are fucking trial and error.

Exactly, that would be gay & awkward as shit. Best to ask a female family member who may have the same skin tone to try and find a shade match (or pick a product & order a whole range of colours). Concealers are fucking trial and error.
lol exactly and the autistic incel is coming at me because i dont wanna go to a makeup store as a straight man lmao

i might just order a bunch of different skintones on amazon and try them all

lol exactly and the autistic incel is coming at me because i dont wanna go to a makeup store as a straight man lmao

i might just order a bunch of different skintones on amazon and try them all

So far '07 Sand' is the closet match I have found as a slightly olive skinned honky. The other similar shades all looked orange.

So far '07 Sand' is the closet match I have found as a slightly olive skinned honky. The other similar shades all looked orange.
i dont think any of them would work for white skin or pale bc thats what i am rn although i can have colour depending how much i go out

damn imagine sacrificing your looks because you give a shit what a couple random minimum wage slaves at sephora think (they don’t give a flying fuck btw). no wonder none of you can get any pussy

Hahahahahahava

does anyone know a good concealer to cover discoloration under the eyes?
How the fuck would we know? After you're done panty shopping stop by the makeup shop and ask someone there.