Where to buy these products

D

Deleted member 45811

Seongji Yuk will be me
I’m gonna start my whitemaxxing journey in order to return back to the pure white skin I had when I was a kid (4-13yrs) before I destroyed my skin with harsh stuff and sun damage and i need to know where online I can get high quality version of these products from:

L-GLUTATHIONE or GLUTATHIONE pills
MSM 3000MG
VIT C 3000MG
NAC 500MG
And for HYDROQUINONE im planning of getting this: https://www.alldaychemist.com/a-ret-hc-cream-15-gm.html

I’m gonna start my whitemaxxing journey in order to return back to the pure white skin I had when I was a kid (4-13yrs) before I destroyed my skin with harsh stuff and sun damage and i need to know where online I can get high quality version of these products from:

MSM 3000MG
VIT C 3000MG
NAC 500MG
And for HYDROQUINONE im planning of getting this: https://www.alldaychemist.com/a-ret-hc-cream-15-gm.html

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811

MSM 3000MG
VIT C 3000MG
NAC 500MG
do u believe that " before I destroyed my skin with harsh stuff and sun damage"? how would that even be possible

do u believe that " before I destroyed my skin with harsh stuff and sun damage"? how would that even be possible
Wdym how’s that even possible? I used really wrong stuff for my skin+sun damage causes stuff like pigmentation changes and loss of skin tone

Wdym how’s that even possible? I used really wrong stuff for my skin+sun damage causes stuff like pigmentation changes and loss of skin tone
do u wanna be whiter, do u think sun and harsh stuff made u more black? that cant be possible u would need to change the number of melanocytes u have

do u wanna be whiter, do u think sun and harsh stuff made u more black? that cant be possible u would need to change the number of melanocytes u have

r u retarded

I’m going to reduce the melanin produce in my skin and repair my dna damage which will make me whiter which was mostly caused by sun and no that’s wrong also I accidentally mass replied cuz my wifi was shit

I’m going to reduce the melanin produce in my skin and repair my dna damage which will make me whiter which was mostly caused by sun and no that’s wrong also I accidentally mass replied cuz my wifi was shit
does this suppls really work or jsut temporary

does this suppls really work or jsut temporary
Temporary unfortunately, once you reach the level of whiteness you want if you stop taking the products, you will go back to what you had before. There’s surgeries to literally kill off the melanin on your skin which is permanent but too poor for that. There’s also glutathione injections which where they inject you and the results come immediately but you gotta do it every 6 months also still too poor for that

• So Sad
Reactions: tervile1