Where to live where I can be a man?

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
What country lets men be men without all these sjw laws, estrogen in water and food turning us into low test fags. Living in Africa with the child soldiers and warlords or maybe Mexico or Columbia with the cartels?

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Chadelite
Eastern Europe for now is okay, idk about in 15 years though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Hades, Deleted member 1707 and 12 others
Farms in Eastern Europe.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Chadelite and Deleted member 470
Russia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2012 and 4 others
Iran probably

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
This
High t low inhib NT country
Been there. You basically are worth nothing if you dont drink alcohol and smoke, so have fun fucking up your hormones

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Hector, BigBoy and 2 others
switzerland austria in nature, poland check republic away from big cities, northern parts of norway and finland.

i want to go to a country where i can be a woman dammit

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and hebbewem
You can be a man anywhere you live. Blaming SJW laws is cope for your own betaness.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, GordonFreeman and 12 others
Here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BlackPillChad and Ruby
Papua new Guinea

Just inject test tbh.

Certain parts of these states: TN, NC, SC, GA, VA, ALA, MISS, ARKANSAS, LA, TEXAS, Missouri.

injectTistan

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
We will make it past this judgement day man. We’re all gonna make it brah.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
were you an lolitsthad viewer OP?

What country lets men be men without all these sjw laws, estrogen in water and food turning us into low test fags. Living in Africa with the child soldiers and warlords or maybe Mexico or Columbia with the cartels?
Puerto Rico. Join gangs and live in the mountains preferably. The city is more gay. Get into voodoo also in Puerto Rico. It raises T

go to afghanistan or syria and get shot
like a reeeaaaal man

Idk man, i live in Serbia and i'm not complaining. People are okay, girls are hot (Semi traditional, still slut), weather good, and living standards are great, like according to my calculations you can live off from just €270 great. Culture is awesome, we have great food 😀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Idk man, i live in Serbia and i'm not complaining. People are okay, girls are hot (Semi traditional, still slut), weather good, and living standards are great, like according to my calculations you can live off from just €270 great. Culture is awesome, we have great food 😀
I like a Serbian movie

What is it that OP wants? What is it that inhibits you from becoming a man in your country? You can't have sex with women? You can't rape women or children? You can't touch others without permission?

What is it that's stopping you from becoming a man in your own country? 🤣 What are SJW laws that stop you?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad and BigBoy
are the Unis good ? And in English ? Or how distinct is Serbian from Russian ?

I might rot there because German unis are flooded (specially in meds)