Where to take gf to fraud status

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
Literally the most important thing to build status. I am arranging a date this summer, I will take the bitch over for like a weekend or something, she’s 18 and inexperienced.
The question is:
How can I give her some old money unforgettable high class experiences on a budget?

I have seen the airbnb experiences but they look like shit, i wanted a boat tour but that alone costs over 500 dollars jfl you can’t even fuck her because the owner is like 1 meter away.
I thought about museums and shit but that’s too boring and stereotipical.

Regarding the place i have some ideas about a house with a pool, i can find them relatively cheap but regarding the experiences I have really no idea.
I want to pair bond the bitch to the bone this time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, poopoohead, justinzayn and 7 others
Inbefore “be chad” comments go fuck urself kiss pajeets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, poopoohead, rooman and 4 others
Buy one from the black market

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and ArcticStorm
doing all of this for a girl is crazy, this can only work for a couple of days. Then when she realises ur a poor loser, what do you do then?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, chawaje, rooman and 3 others
doing all of this for a girl is crazy, this can only work for a couple of days. Then when she realises ur a poor loser, what do you do then?
She lives far away i want to keep the rollercoaster every 2/3 months or so and I’m not really poor, i just want to give her some good experiences but i have literally no idea how to fraud a lil bit

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and N1666
Exactly , you can't fraud money or status for long , it only works for one night stands or short term hookups

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, rooman, N1666 and 1 other person
dawg what's this old money stuff i'm hearing everywhere

is everyone trying to larp HQNP now or what?
remember that comes from ur upbrininging, discipline, and education. larping will never hide these subtle things.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 14693 and ArcticStorm
dawg what's this old money stuff i'm hearing everywhere

is everyone trying to larp HQNP now or what?
remember that comes from ur upbrininging, discipline, and education. larping will never hide these subtle things.

Every white normie is trying the high status game these days, it’s not 2019 anymore bro. A white guy playing the thug is cringe asf

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Xangsane
Every white normie is trying the high status game these days, it’s not 2019 anymore bro. A white guy playing the thug is cringe asf
jfl u cant larp thug either.
dont fucking larp retard.
they cant do it either.

dawg u can show me 2 photos - an actual hqnp disciplined man and a retard trying to larp. it will be so obvious who is who.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and N1666
jfl u cant larp thug either.
dont fucking larp retard.
they cant do it either.

dawg u can show me 2 photos - an actual hqnp disciplined man and a retard trying to larp. it will be so obvious who is who.
It depens on your baseline level.
If you’re ghetto trash and play old money you just look cringy, if you’re a tall white wealthy guy (not rich) you can larp as long as you want

It depens on your baseline level.
If you’re ghetto trash and play old money you just look cringy, if you’re a tall white wealthy guy (not rich) you can larp as long as you want
jackshit nigger

i'll tell u what it depends on...

ur actual upbringing and the way you were raised.

jackshit nigger

i'll tell u what it depends on...

ur actual upbringing and the way you were raised.
Ok, fair, but still i have asked how to fraud for a weekend, not for a year mate

Ok, fair, but still i have asked how to fraud for a weekend, not for a year mate
dawg u r not getting the point.
u cant simply fraud, if u do decide to fraud, u will come off as high tier cringe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and BongMog
Hire a luxury car and drive her around your city or something

• +1
Reactions: CT03 and FutureSlayer
dawg u r not getting the point.
u cant simply fraud, if u do decide to fraud, u will come off as high tier cringe
I’m pretty sure i could play it out well, i have the big house with the pool, fashion and a luxury car. I just need to know where to take her, reastaurants maybe?

This. But this only takes 1 hour or smth, i still need to fill time

• Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog
What’s an experience that would pair bond her to me and keep her obsessed? We can’t play just the looks game guys, we need to Iqmax the section

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and BongMog
I’m pretty sure i could play it out well, i have the big house with the pool, fashion and a luxury car. I just need to know where to take her, reastaurants maybe?
laughing-come-see-this.gif

• Hmm...
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Do you live in a city? Go downtown where places are lit

• +1
What’s an experience that would pair bond her to me and keep her obsessed? We can’t play just the looks game guys, we need to Iqmax the section
Take her to the most scenic spot in your vicinity , preferably at night , bring in alcohol/beer

• +1
it's early in the season you can probably rent a beach house for cheap and go out fishing, the prices go up tenfold when you do this later in the season.

go stare at the sunset.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureSlayer and BongMog
Do you live in a city? Go downtown where places are lit
I am exactly doing this, but apart of fucking her and driving her around, how can i fix a good experience in her mind? How can i keep her obsessed for months about that day

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and BongMog
it's early in the season you can probably rent a beach house for cheap and go out fishing, the prices go up tenfold when you do this later in the season.

go stare at the sunset.
girls hate fishing unfortunately

Take her to the most scenic spot in your vicinity , preferably at night , bring in alcohol/beer
You won't have to spend a lot this way , just the car and alcohol

I am exactly doing this, but apart of fucking her and driving her around, how can i fix a good experience in her mind? How can i keep her obsessed for months about that day
Yeah the unfortunate thing is she might get bored and leave you. Happens to every bitch I met. I had a few dates but never had a girlfriend before. You need one that can always be with you.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
what should that mean
i'll be straight with you. take what you will from that.
luxury, fashion, and whatever other stuff u've mentioned -- its not something new for HQNP people. its the norm.

if you were a real HQNP guy, you would just simply bring her into your world and not worry about 1 thing. but alas you aren't.
she will see through the fakeness and when she eventually realizes it, she will find it cringe.

rather just be direct and open with her, take her on a good outing but don't try to fraud hqnp. just be urself. just say u have never seen something if u have never seen something.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, autistic_tendencies and FutureSlayer
I’m in fact italian, I would look exactly like this :lul:
I dint think you need to put much effort though , chad fucks them in the back seat of his car

girls hate fishing unfortunately
they're not supposed to fish, they're supposed to watch you fish, but you can just hire a boat and float around, also shouldn't be that expensive right now since it's still cold.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
Yeah the unfortunate thing is she might get bored and leave you. Happens to every bitch I met. I had a few dates but never had a girlfriend before. You need one that can always be with you.
I had a gf for three years. This time i am playing the obsession game as fuck, i want to be unfeaplaceable, not going to risk again

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
they're not supposed to fish, they're supposed to watch you fish, but you can just hire a boat and float around, also shouldn't be that expensive right now since it's still cold.
I don’t have the boat driving license

I had a gf for three years. This time i am playing the obsession game as fuck, i want to be unfeaplaceable, not going to risk again
Fr man

• +1
Dorsia

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
i'll be straight with you. take what you will from that.
luxury, fashion, and whatever other stuff u've mentioned -- its not something new for HQNP people. its the norm.

if you were a real HQNP guy, you would just simply bring her into your world and not worry about 1 thing. but alas you aren't.
she will see through the fakeness and when she eventually realizes it, she will find it cringe.

rather just be direct and open with her, take her on a good outing but don't try to fraud hqnp. just be urself. just say u have never seen something if u have never seen something.
You are misunderstanding mate, i don’t want to play Trump or a Tate, i want a suggestion for an experience or somethinf to do that looks high class and imprinting, i don’t want to play something i am not. The fashion is real, the car is real, i am not faking shit

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
amusement park + fancy restaruant + hotel.
I did it and was very good experience. Just do what you would like to do and be with her. If you have fun she will also have fun.

• +1
You are misunderstanding mate, i don’t want to play Trump or a Tate, i want a suggestion for an experience or somethinf to do that looks high class and imprinting, i don’t want to play something i am not. The fashion is real, the car is real, i am not faking shit
you still don't get it, do you.
fine do what you will

you still don't get it, do you.
fine do what you will
What should I do, take her to the cinema or mcdonald? be real man, give some suggestions

amusement park + fancy restaruant + hotel.
I did it and was very good experience. Just do what you would like to do and be with her. If you have fun she will also have fun.
Solid. thanks

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel
What should I do, take her to the cinema or mcdonald? be real man, give some suggestions
i am being real. and depends on what you like.
take her bowling and restaurant

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and FutureSlayer
Fucking 8 y/o‘s go bowling bro wtf i want to be IMPRINTING, the restaurant thing is ok and i will have sex on the night, but i still need to fill the afternoon

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Exactly JFL at that guy thinking that you can ever replicate being Old Money , no matter what you look like , become or what money you'll have in the future , only those born in Old Money can be like it , all the others are wannabes

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and slayer69
Exactly JFL at that guy thinking that you can ever replicate being Old Money , no matter what you look like , become or what money you'll have in the future , only those born in Old Money can be like it , all the others are wannabes
still, i don’t see why I should fuck all my status taking her to the damn bowling

still, i don’t see why I should fuck all my status taking her to the damn bowling
How old are you ? She's only 18 , Young Girls don't obsess over status as much , it's post wall roasties who obsess the most

• +1
Fucking 8 y/o‘s go bowling bro wtf i want to be IMPRINTING, the restaurant thing is ok and i will have sex on the night, but i still need to fill the afternoon
where do u live?
take some to some hill or some open green space, walk around and talk. tell her what u like.
if u r into a sport or something, teach her that.
dawg its about showing the chick what u r into.

like for example, im into tennis, a lot of girls i've gone on dates with, i play tennis with them, talk for some time while walking around, and then we go out to eat somewhere.

• +1
How old are you ? She's only 18 , Young Girls don't obsess over status as much , it's post wall roasties who obsess the most
I know, in fact my main play is focused on looks, personality and genuine laughs, i just want to complete the puzzle with that thing

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
where do u live?
take some to some hill or some open green space, walk around and talk. tell her what u like.
if u r into a sport or something, teach her that.
dawg its about showing the chick what u r into.

like for example, im into tennis, a lot of girls i've gone on dates with, i play tennis with them, talk for some time while walking around, and then we go out to eat somewhere.
I live in Italy