Where to take gf to fraud status

I know, in fact my main play is focused on looks, personality and genuine laughs, i just want to complete the puzzle with that thing
You can but don't go overboard with frauding it since then it becomes risky and she may see through it , try some classy high quality clothes and a fine dinner restaurant

dawg which part of the boot
Doesn’t matter, i can take her anywhere but i prefer smth in the center so we can fastly reach her house and mine

You can but don't go overboard with frauding it since then it becomes risky and she may see through it , try some classy high quality clothes and a fine dinner restaurant
This way i am filling the night, but what’s some fun activity i can do with her in the afternoon and the next?

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
old money looks reliable if ur chad

You can't become Old Money , you have to be born into
@slayer69 Share him your thread about it

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
@slayer69
He suggested tennis but i can’t really play, maybe some beach tennis would be cool to fill the day after. Still need some activity to do on the first day before the dinner

Rent an Airbnb and say it’s your place.

Doesn’t matter, i can take her anywhere but i prefer smth in the center so we can fastly reach her house and mine
i asked so that i can literally give u the exact place to visit and things to do but alright.
just go to some cool historical place. take pics. talk with her a lot. make it a small picnic. and then yeah restaurant. just be urself.

• Love it
Reactions: FutureSlayer
i asked so that i can literally give u the exact place to visit and things to do but alright.
just go to some cool historical place. take pics. talk with her a lot. make it a small picnic. and then yeah restaurant. just be urself.
Central Italy bro

Lido di Cincinnato, a small beach town, 1hr from rome by car
right next to it is Anzio.
I will take her to the beach the day after, i need something different bro

Literally the most important thing to build status. I am arranging a date this summer, I will take the bitch over for like a weekend or something, she’s 18 and inexperienced.
The question is:
How can I give her some old money unforgettable high class experiences on a budget?

I have seen the airbnb experiences but they look like shit, i wanted a boat tour but that alone costs over 500 dollars jfl you can’t even fuck her because the owner is like 1 meter away.
I thought about museums and shit but that’s too boring and stereotipical.

Regarding the place i have some ideas about a house with a pool, i can find them relatively cheap but regarding the experiences I have really no idea.
I want to pair bond the bitch to the bone this time
hey kid, you don’t build status with your girl, chances are she isn’t 6 foot plus, model like and has a coke addiction in order for her to boost your status. You get status by making a name for yourself, being a made man. Making money.

buy her 11 real roses and 1 fake rose, and tell her, you will love her for as long as the 12 roses stay alive

hey kid, you don’t build status with your girl, chances are she isn’t 6 foot plus, model like and has a coke addiction in order for her to boost your status. You get status by making a name for yourself, being a made man. Making money.
these indians tech support scammer don’t understand shit as usual

these indians tech support scammer don’t understand shit as usual
I’m not indian kid i’m Italian. You talk too much. Go plan upping your “status” with your 5/10 girlfriend and then try to insult me.

I’m not indian kid i’m Italian. You talk too much. Go plan upping your “status” with your 5/10 girlfriend and then try to insult me.
Se imparassi a leggere in inglese capiresti di non aver capito un emerito cazzo

How can I give her some old money unforgettable high class experiences on a budget?
Chad fucks without being able to utter 3 complete sentences