Where to tell girls you're from if you're an ambiguous-looking curry

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Some context: I run "exotic" prettyboy game and play up my light skin, frauded hazel eye color, and medium-long wavy hair for appeal. Basically what every curry on this site should be doing already. I've been chatting up this cute HTB white girl on Insta for the past couple days. Only today a few hours ago she asks out of nowhere my race. I basically said my parents are from the Himalayas but have some Middle Eastern and European admixture. Apparently she bought it, because we talked for a while after that. She still seems interested thankfully.

The question: Where do you claim you're from when you want to pheno fraud as a curry and not lose appeal? Inb4 self hating ethnik

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and AsGoodAsItGets
who tf ask someone about their race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 8771, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and Lurker69
Hazel doesn't mean medium brown you know.

Congratulations on your ethnomasochism

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Nepal, Maldives, or Sri Lanka if you look really indian. Still a failo but not as bad as India or Bangladesh,

You could also say an Arabic country that's not Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, or Syria

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura, BongMog and SidharthTheSlayer
Nepal, Maldives, or Sri Lanka if you look really indian. Still a failo but not as bad as India or Bangladesh,

You could also say an Arabic country that's not Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, or Syria
Pakistan Iran and Afghanistan aren't Arabic but rather Islamic countries, but makes sense thanks

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Ken
An underrated one if you're lightskin enough is Brazilian, I know most people will call it out but being Brazilian male has extremely positive stereotypes. What's the first 2 things when you think of brazil football and sex, I remember reading this report about european women thinking brazilian men are hottest on the planet, However you need to have a good cover story, MY current plan after 4 years(I'm 19 so it will take time to moneymaxx) is to geomax to brazil for 1 year, learn language have an instagram set up showing I'm from there and then move to eastern europe.

Being in brazil you will automatically become charismatic and good at kissing.

One other thing I forgot to mention is how non Indian you look, Examples I'll give are generally being tall( I'm 6'3 so this works) light eyes(Will fraud after sometime, went through your guide btw very helpful) Will get slight tan after I lightskinmaxx. Other distinct features could be looking jacked and just learn Brazilian jiu jitsu and if anyone asks say I work as a trainer. You want to loook as non stereotypical Indian as possible tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog