Whic people here actually think that the thiner a women the better the body?

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has descended...its over.
i know @ElTruecel is one, not shocking cause he's a femine frame looking cuck (kys) but who are some others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, Ricky212, try2beme and 5 others
me, @ElTruecel based AF brother

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: zan, Xtra, TheMilkMan and 9 others
i don't really care until its like pure bones, i only care about the face

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, WeiWei, ElTruecel and 4 others
Thick women are disgusting.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: maxmaxxer, zan, ChickenRun and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxzerr, Klasik01, try2beme and 5 others
Thick women are disgusting.
do you think there's only extremely thin or fat women? do u ever think it's not just black and white

@HeightPilledum

thick woman are disgusting

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme and 📎♿️⚙️
Fat woman are disgusting, but busty women with big tits that just have a lil bit more mass isn't that bad

Wide hips >>>>>>>>>

Always a universal trait

Wybois are largely low T

• +1
Reactions: zan and Egyptianmogger
my ex had 10/10 body i hate the fact i fumbled

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Clavicular
Wybois are largely low T
yall are high e2 bro cope. Floyd had 4x the amount of e2 at time of death then me on last blood work JFL

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and vermillioncorefan
trippin, this is definition of perfect girl body imo, medium premium ass and thin rest of the body
"thin rest of body" what are you a fucking retard that's not all that makes a body i

hmmm ive been talking about body but it seems now that i think about it i just don't like tall women
i dont blame u, my last girl was 5'11 and it disgusted me

If she has wide hips (like the actual bone) then skinny fogs, if she doesn’t then being slim thick fogs

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and smallman
"thin rest of body" what are you a fucking retard that's not all that makes a body i
bro i cant explain better english isnt my native language

"Thick"

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
yall are high e2 bro cope. Floyd had 4x the amount of e2 at time of death then me on last blood work JFL
he was crippled and alzheimered as fuck by his death too so imagine when he was young

If she has wide hips (like the actual bone) then skinny fogs, if she doesn’t then being slim thick fogs
i agree, this wasn't really meant to be thick vs thin debate just against the notion that always being thinner (even when ur underweight) for women is always better

They look better and healthier also age better

They look better and healthier also age better
not really, it has nothing to do with aging. Also skinny is good but too skinny looks like shit

Cope thin women mog ur just deluded and think when we say this we’re talking about completely flat women or literal anorexics JFL.
i don't really care until its like pure bones, i only care about the face
The skinnier the girl the better the face. All models and PSL Goddesses literally prove this with the exception of some women like ana Paula.
my ex had 10/10 body i hate the fact i fumbled
View attachment 2825431
Fuck mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and Clavicular
Cope thin women mog ur just deluded and think when we say this we’re talking about completely flat women or literal anorexics JFL.

The skinnier the girl the better the face. All models and PSL Goddesses literally prove this with the exception of some women like ana Paula.

Fuck mogs hard
u fucking retard u just contodicted urself idiot, clearly if ur saying the skinnyy the better no matter what ur advocating for bitches to look aneroxic u fucking twink fag

IMG 0639

Thick>>>thin hos.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Looks234
u fucking retard u just contradicted urself idiot, clearly if ur saying the skinny the better no matter what ur advocating for bitches to look anorexic u fucking twink fag
Wtf are u talking about? :lul: Obviously I’m talking about healthy skinny women dumbass there’s an obvious difference between a healthy thin girl vs anorexics JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
Wtf are u talking about? :lul: Obviously I’m talking about healthy skinny women dumbass there’s an obvious difference between a healthy thin girl vs anorexics JFL.
but u said the skinny the better so clearly that's not the case then

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999

tell them bro they will never understand

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel