Which biracial white-Indian mogs?

Which biracial white-Indian mogs?

• Total voters
5 and 2 look the most white, with the best coloring. 2 has better eye area and eyebrows, and better ratios in general than 2.
What ethnicities do they pass as?

• +1
Reactions: ivmas and Deleted member 1901
What ethnicities do they pass as?
1 could pass as Indian/paki. 2 could pass as med. 3 could pass as Spanish or med. 4 could pass as Latino. 5 could pass as med. 6 could pass as North African.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
1 could pass as Indian/paki. 2 could pass as med. 3 could pass as Spanish or med. 4 could pass as Latino. 5 could pass as med. 6 could pass as North African.
Who do we look like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
5 has one Indo Caribbean parent and one white/Mexican parent.

In what way does 3 have the worst eye area and curry pheno/colouring?
3 simply just has the largest upper eyelid exposure to the point where it's actually hard not to notice

However, I should've clarified 4 has the worst pheno/colouring while for 3 it's just medium territory tbh

• +1
3 simply just has the largest upper eyelid exposure to the point where it's actually hard not to notice

However, I should've clarified 4 has the worst pheno/colouring while for 3 it's just medium territory tbh
Do you think there's a difference between those who are mixed with Indo-Caribbean as opposed to mixed with Indian from India?

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Do you think there's a difference between those who are mixed with Indo-Caribbean as opposed to mixed with Indian from India?
@chaddyboi66

1-4: Indian from India
5-6: Indo-Caribbean

• +1
Sure tbh

as it's entirely likely they could have African or other some ancestry mixed in as well ngl

• +1
In what way?
In that they could be of mixed ancestry outside of just Indian and White [Euro]

I'm speaking in general terms here as I can't say for sure tbh, since it becomes more difficult to accurately guess ancestry visually the more mixed a person is, and I can't tell what they are for sure without seeing a Dna test.

• +1
In that they could be of mixed ancestry outside of just Indian and White [Euro]
Gotcha. 5 is mixed with Native American 6 is mixed with Sub-Saharan African.
I'm speaking in general terms here as I can't say for sure tbh, since it becomes more difficult to accurately guess ancestry visually the more mixed a person is, and I can't tell what they are for sure without seeing a Dna test.
That's understandable.

• +1
Who do we look like the most?
I’ve never seen you but I’m guessing you’d look the most like 3 or 5. I look the most like 4 I suppose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Xangsane
Nic Kaufmann mogs all of these subhumans, you guys are actually retarded for giving the same amount of votes to the other dudes holy shit

Nic Kaufmann mogs all of these subhumans, you guys are actually retarded for giving the same amount of votes to the other dudes holy shit
In what way does Nick Kaufmann mog?

@EdouardManlet

@preyeyesfanatic

beautiful mix ngl.. i want an indian gf

• +1
  • JFL