Which body pic would be better tinder

dancs

dancs

Pregnant 🤰
IMG 0419
IMG 0420

I personally think one but it may seem too gay or some shit idk what do you think

Obviously the 2nd pic but dont mark face out

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
just scribble over ur body and make sure to cover ur face

• JFL
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66
Obviously I won’t scribble out face, but why obviously the second pic?

2nd, looks less try hard

Is my body even good enough to use on tinder or would I get bodymogged hard by the next guy?

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Is my body even good enough to use on tinder or would I get bodymogged hard by the next guy?
find better lightning and get a good pump, u have good enough physique, maybe get more leaner, i would say you are around 14-15% bodyfat right now, remember, u can always be thinner, look better.

find better lightning and get a good pump, u have good enough physique, maybe get more leaner, i would say you are around 14-15% bodyfat right now, remember, u can always be thinner, look better.
Yeah lmao I’m actually probably more like 16% rn since I’ve gained since those pics but yeah need to lean max asap

Yeah lmao I’m actually probably more like 16% rn since I’ve gained since those pics but yeah need to lean max asap
do u know how to leanmax?

do u know how to leanmax?
Yes,

Shitload of caffeine

150g of protein

Less than 2000 calories a day.

Skipping 1h a day

Should lose about 1-2 pounds of fat a week This method

Yes,

Shitload of caffeine

150g of protein

Less than 2000 calories a day.

Skipping 1h a day

Should lose about 1-2 pounds of fat a week This method
sounds good, i will prob leanmaxx too this upcoming week since im around 15bf, wdym by shitload of caffeine how much perday? how do u get caffeine, with coffee? what are the benefits of using big amounts of caffeine when leaning down? also u will not lose muscle with this diet? also u sure 2000 cals is enough, my mainentance is around 2600 so 2k would be -600 per day deficit, thats pretty agressive,

sounds good, i will prob leanmaxx too this upcoming week since im around 15bf, wdym by shitload of caffeine how much perday? how do u get caffeine, with coffee? what are the benefits of using big amounts of caffeine when leaning down? also u will not lose muscle with this diet? also u sure 2000 cals is enough, my mainentance is around 2600 so 2k would be -600 per day deficit, thats pretty agressive,
I order caffeine tablets 200mg, take about 5-6 per day, usually 2-3 before my exercise/ skipping.

Main benefits of caffeine is the appetite suppressant, should increase your metabolism ( amount of calories you burn resting ) by around 5-10%. It also will make you workout for longer/ harder without you noticing so burning more calories.

Just make sure you don’t take too much before your bed because if you lose too much sleep+ caffeine at high doses your cortisol will be high and your body might try hold on to fat

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
-600 isn’t aggressive at all as long as you get 150g+ of protein

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
I order caffeine tablets 200mg, take about 5-6 per day, usually 2-3 before my exercise/ skipping.

Main benefits of caffeine is the appetite suppressant, should increase your metabolism ( amount of calories you burn resting ) by around 5-10%. It also will make you workout for longer/ harder without you noticing so burning more calories.

Just make sure you don’t take too much before your bed because if you lose too much sleep+ caffeine at high doses your cortisol will be high and your body might try hold on to fat
ohh u use caffeine tablets, sounds interesting, personally im just propably gonna drink around 4-6 cups of coffee a day, i have a coffee machine so i can get around 100mg per cup, also i use nicotine pouches, they help with decreasing appetite but always make me shit. ok, i will do 30m cardio everyday, 1-2h heavy weight lifting, 2k cals, 150g protein, this upcoming week, i think i will drop around 1-2%bf, also, do u track calories for more accurate results.

ohh u use caffeine tablets, sounds interesting, personally im just propably gonna drink around 4-6 cups of coffee a day, i have a coffee machine so i can get around 100mg per cup, also i use nicotine pouches, they help with decreasing appetite but always make me shit. ok, i will do 30m cardio everyday, 1-2h heavy weight lifting, 2k cals, 150g protein, this upcoming week, i think i will drop around 1-2%bf, also, do u track calories for more accurate results.
???????

I asked my gf, she said the first one gives of confdence from the way your arm is up and free and looks more natural 👍

she also said the 2nd one looks forced and like you need a shit asap

hope this helps dawg
Thanks bro 👍 I look bigger in the second one but I understand girls see shit differently

• +1
Reactions: 1ofcyberjunk
1st no doubt

Theres always better, work with what u have

Dehydrate urself and carb load to take a good pic after pump, then use it everywhere

Honestly neither, take a more NT one

Ur body isnt ready for tinder