Which doctor to consult to find out my jaw problem

tomorrow300

tomorrow300

Bronze
So I have one side of my face that is I would say bigger less defined than my right side even the eye on the left side looks a bit droopy and I really don’t know what it is I had this since I was born (saw it on old pictures) I wanted to get this fixed in a hospital so they shave down the less defined side to look more identical but my question is rn how is a smart way to deal with this and step by step get this fixed like should I get an x Ray of my face bone structure and other stuff to find out the exact problem

Attachments

• IMG_8660.jpeg
    IMG_8660.jpeg
    406 KB · Views: 0
This reminds me of the time I went to a dentist. He said he was one of the best. He ended up charging me 200% of the regular price of totally usual procedures. I ended up not paying shit. He said he would sue me, he never did. Lol what a fucking idiot tbh

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and WanderingBurro
This reminds me of the time I went to a dentist. He said he was one of the best. He ended up charging me 200% of the regular price of totally usual procedures. I ended up not paying shit. He said he would sue me, he never did. Lol what a fucking idiot tbh
What 💀 nah fuck that my country is different they fuck you up if you don’t pay shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and WeiWei
No way in hell Germancels are low inhib. If anything they are the cuck nation of Europe along with Swedistan and Norway
Yeah they are but not if we talk about money then they become totally different mfs

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Yeah they are but not if we talk about money then they become totally different mfs
I ddint know that. Believe it or not Im actually gonna rip off or scam a HT surgeon in Germany in about 3 months. Imma pay him half the money he charges for a HT of 3000 grafts. Tf he can do, take me to court? My father's a lawyer, my mother in law is a prosecutor, yeah good luck lol

I ddint know that. Believe it or not Im actually gonna rip off or scam a HT surgeon in Germany in about 3 months. Imma pay him half the money he charges for a HT of 3000 grafts. Tf he can do, take me to court? My father's a lawyer, my mother in law is a prosecutor, yeah good luck lol
Bet you’re on the safe side then

But I would say different story if you’re not from Germany

mirin your avi

He is one of my role models bro fr an og underrated

• Love it
Reactions: IMOGYOU
So I have one side of my face that is I would say bigger less defined than my right side even the eye on the left side looks a bit droopy and I really don’t know what it is I had this since I was born (saw it on old pictures) I wanted to get this fixed in a hospital so they shave down the less defined side to look more identical but my question is rn how is a smart way to deal with this and step by step get this fixed like should I get an x Ray of my face bone structure and other stuff to find out the exact problem
maybe you just chewing on one side, or maybe its assymetrical maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300
maybe you just chewing on one side, or maybe its assymetrical maxilla.
Definitely my guy you’re right but it’s also the cheek bone on my left side that is bigger and less defined so I think it’s an asymmetrical Maxilla

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking