IMG 4030

@Xangsane @try2beme @whitegymmax @cytoplasm @ShawarmaFilth @i_love_roosters

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
@MakinItHappen

2 more masc

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
The cheek to actually tag me while slanting the pictures requires you to have a punch in the face.

• So Sad
Reactions: arab_chink
The cheek to actually tag me while slanting the pictures requires you to have a punch in the face.
Cant include full face cause one of them is much better looking

dont even have to ask which one is

Grow your lashes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, coispet and Autismcel
Yours are tera fraud bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Snake.0359 and arabcelxxx
  • +1
Whatever little man

5'8.

You are what? 5'9 at best? Shut the fuck up. You retard. You are a stupid retard teenager.

Don't tag me if you don't want a real man's response.

You tilted your eye-area on purpose and want me to give you an analysis.

Fuck off.

Dont tag me. Stupid shit-skin fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
View attachment 2876957

5'8.

You are what? 5'9 at best? Shut the fuck up. You retard. You are a stupid retard teenager.
6’0
Don't tag me if you don't want a real man's response.

You tilted your eye-area on purpose and want me to give you an analysis.
No one asked you for an analysis I wanted you to vote
Fuck off.

Dont tag me. Stupid shit-skin fuck.
you’re like the karen of .org

No one asked you for an analysis I wanted you to vote

You specifically tagged me. Don't like the new members like yourself. Pls dont tag me in future again bro. I haven;t even glanced an eye-lid at either properly because it pisses me off how stupid you were to make a thread mog battle and then leave the eyes tilted.

Speak to me one more time and I am blocking you.

Ugly subhuman

You specifically tagged me. Don't like the new members like yourself. Pls dont tag me in future again bro. I haven;t even glanced an eye-lid at either properly because it pisses me off how stupid you were to make a thread mog battle and then leave the eyes tilted.

Speak to me one more time and I am blocking you.
IMG 4040

We know why he didn't tilt them straight now. Sick of these children.
This subhuman has very big ego he thinks that he's chadlite jfl, he doesn't want to acknowledge that he's truecel lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and MakinItHappen
This subhuman has very big ego he thinks that he's chadlite jfl, he doesn't want to acknowledge that he's truecel lmao

Clinging onto his height now lol. 5ft8 is barely manlet and I just fraud with 1.5 inch lifts so irl I'm 5ft10.

He's clinging to a couple of inches LOL.

Nobody gets these dark-circles even in their 30s, unless their orbital vectors are fucked.

He's 23-25? And rockin' the dark circles. Why? His eye-area is flawed. He needs to work on surgery, but tryna have mog-battles with others lol for no fruitful reason.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, zyzzbrah1234 and Snake.0359
Clinging onto his height now lol. 5ft8 is barely manlet and I just fraud with 1.5 inch lifts so irl I'm 5ft10.
he frauds he's 5'11, in 1 of his thread he wrote, and still we don't know it too if he measured himself rightly
He's clinging to a couple of inches LOL.

View attachment 2877003

Nobody gets these dark-circles even in their 30s, unless their orbital vectors are fucked.
He has recessed upper maxilla
He's 23-25? And rockin' the dark circles. Why
tbh I thought he's in his 30s jfl
? His eye-area is flawed. He needs to work on surgery,
no surgery for his face
but tryna have mog-battles with others lol for no fruitful reason.
in last mog battle with him I won jfl

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, zyzzbrah1234 and MakinItHappen
View attachment 2877001

Whatever you say ugly fuck.

Go brain-storming what surgeries you are gonna need for these beautiful deep set eyes.
You need a reality check little man you don’t sound intelligent and no one thinks you’re intelligent, all I see is an over compensating little shit skin with an ego too big for his little body, go kys

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
You need a reality check little man you don’t sound intelligent and no one thinks you’re intelligent, all I see is an over compensating little shit skin with an ego too big for his little body, go kys

The fact you are randomly out of nowhere bringing up that 'I don't sound intelligent' clearly represents the almost certain fact that you do.

That you think I do****

The fact you are randomly out of nowhere bringing up that 'I don't sound intelligent' clearly represents the almost certain fact that you do.
Out of nowhere??? Bro please have some self awareness, I get second hand embarrassment watcving you talk to people here

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Out of nowhere??? Bro please have some self awareness, I get second hand embarrassment watcving you talk to people here

That's because you are controlled by the neurotypical normies perception of what intelligence sounds like.

In other words you're a stiffy that was rejected by normies and now you are concerned about your every move and how you sound at every drop.

Keep being STIFF. That's the Zoomer theme. STIFF!

Literally no personality. Everything's cringe, embarrassing etc to them because they are total faggots scared of being imperfect.

This is the exact reason I stopped posting. This place has become like social media. Socially autistic Zoomers concerned about how they 'sound'. Superficial wankers.

You experience cognitive dissonance son. I am an intelligent, charismatic man and when I convey myself it hurts you because you realise how much you are lacking to make it in the real world. That's the truth of it all son.

So you deny that I am those traits. Deny it all you like. I am your Tyler Durden. I am your alter-ego. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

If you didn't value my perspective, intuitive, intellect, you'd never tag me. You know that I know that you know I am right. Don't idolise me though son. I have my skeletons.

• JFL
That's because you are controlled by the neurotypical normies perception of what intelligence sounds like.

In other words you're a stiffy that was rejected by normies and now you are concerned about your every move and how you sound at every drop.

Keep being STIFF. That's the Zoomer theme. STIFF!

Literally no personality. Everything's cringe, embarrassing etc to them because they are total faggots scared of being imperfect.

This is the exact reason I stopped posting. This place has become like social media. Socially autistic Zoomers concerned about how they 'sound'. Superficial wankers.

You experience cognitive dissonance son. I am an intelligent, charismatic man and when I convey myself it hurts you because you realise how much you are lacking to make it in the real world. That's the truth of it all son.

So you deny that I am those traits. Deny it all you like. I am your Tyler Durden. I am your alter-ego. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

If you didn't value my perspective, intuitive, intellect, you'd never tag me. You know that I know that you know I am right. Don't idolise me though son. I have my skeletons.
Stop you’re doing too much no one thinks that this is charisma, and no one wants to fuck like you your dick is small https://looksmax.org/threads/masculine-features-ranked-by-dimorphism.150920/

You even say it is

Stop you’re doing too much no one thinks that this is charisma, and no one wants to fuck like you your dick is small https://looksmax.org/threads/masculine-features-ranked-by-dimorphism.150920/

You even say it is

That means I can't fuck? Oh my bad. What would you know, you haven't fucked a girl lol.

Shallow minded Zoomer as spoken by a Zoomer themselves:

At least he isn't a product of his generation though. You should expand your mind a little more and stop obsessing over your sub par 4/10 LTN looks.

Fuck, no.
Tickle, yes.

Virgin mary basement dwelling 24 year old Zoomer NEET tells a 32 year old Millennial with a solid body count and experience that he can't fuck lol, as if he would know from technical experience. You pretentious nerd.

What surgeries are you saving for?

Virgin mary basement dwelling 24 year old Zoomer NEET tells a 32 year old Millennial with a solid body count and experience that he can't fuck lol, as if he would know from technical experience. You pretentious nerd.

Im 19, ive been saving for more than a year and now im getting rhino in june and undereye fat grafts, btw my undereyes arent that bad irl and from the front.

How big is it?:pepefrown:

You should have roped by now Indian

• JFL
1st. No dark circles and also 2nd looks angry