Which eye area is nicer/has better appeal?

Which eye area is nicer/has better appeal?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Eye Area 1

Eye Area 2

Eye Area 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
all about harmony

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, User49, EnglandBadman and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@chadisbeingmade @kyb @ceo @Reformed

1 tbh, 3 looks gay

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sens, kyb and Xangsane
3 mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: scrlls and Xangsane
they all have practically the same eye color, 3 may be slightly frauding with the gorgeous lighting but in this poll that beautiful unique eye color mogs

• +1
Reactions: scrlls
What about 2?
Why 1?
Why does 3 look gay?
3 looks gay due to trimmed and groomed eyebrows, 1 looks good + masculine at the same time which is ideal and 2 is yours, but I wanna see an actual pic of your eye area

1 because it is more masculine not because of the squint but more appealing overall

2 - anyone who isn’t retarded

• JFL
Reactions: kyb
3 looks gay due to trimmed and groomed eyebrows, 1 looks good + masculine at the same time which is ideal and 2 is yours, but I wanna see an actual pic of your eye area
cope

• JFL
Females notice that shit and wonder why he touches his eyebrows lol, if theyre not crazy thick and bushy, unibrown then you shouldn't trim

#1 for male gaze.

#2 for female gaze.

#3 for exotic maxxing

49642272 F2F0 4221 AC51 EE736AF2DF7E

Reminder this eye area alone made 100s of jbs at a concert squirt simultaneously when revealed

Unpopular opinion: Medial canthuses like example #1 are uncanny and actually have the least appeal because it's such a rare feature that falls out of the bounds of averageness.

You won't find a single male Hollywood actor that has this feature.

• +1
Reactions: User49, DelonLover1999 and rubberduck
2 for female gaze

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
1 and also

Attachments

• IMG_20230407_163317_829.jpg
    IMG_20230407_163317_829.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
1 & 3 are incel gaze

why?
What about 2?
Because they’re outside the bounds of normality and chronically online guys obsess over those type of eyes. Most celebrities and attractive guys are more type 2. Like Opry for instance looks retarded

• Woah
Because they’re outside the bounds of normality and chronically online guys obsess over those type of eyes. Most celebrities and attractive guys are more type 2. Like Opry for instance looks retarded
my eyes are 2. I want less UEE and better undereye support

But I want less UEE
your uee is good leave it. u have good lashes which wont be shown with less uee. im trying to get lashes like yours jfl dont come at me pls.

your undereye support could be slightly better i have the same kind of thing, im using volufiline seems to be working

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Xangsane
1 is best

• +1
your uee is good leave it. u have good lashes which wont be shown with less uee. im trying to get lashes like yours jfl dont come at me pls.
Thank you. I sometimes got made fun of for my eyelashes, sometimes being accused of wearing eyeliner and called gay
your undereye support could be slightly better i have the same kind of thing, im using volufiline seems to be working
Should I try it for my undereyes?

Thank you. I sometimes got made fun of for my eyelashes, sometimes being accused of wearing eyeliner and called gay
they jealous. zayn malik has insane female appeal, he has the lashes and slight uee

(also brown eyes which i have so this is my goal)

Should I try it for my undereyes?
no harm in trying, u either get better undereye or you lost 20 pound (or whatever currency)

looks the cleanest

doesnt even look masc/femn that would depend on rest of face. as always.

im sure on the right boy all the eyes would work though.

• +1
Unpopular opinion: Medial canthuses like example #1 are uncanny and actually have the least appeal because it's such a rare feature that falls out of the bounds of averageness.

You won't find a single male Hollywood actor that has this feature.
Absolutely agree, and yet when I say Salih's eye area is polarizing people say I'm crazy

That's why Delon has one of the highest appeal eye areas imo, high averageness but still striking

#2 is ideal. #3 is pretty much the same as #2 but tilting head down to look more low trust and maybe #3 has better eye color or it could just be lighting change

• +1
#2 is ideal. #3 is pretty much the same as #2 but tilting head down to look more low trust and maybe #3 has better eye color or it could just be lighting change
Why do you think 2 is ideal?
What would you say is a female appeal eye area? I feel my lashes, brows carry me. I don't care for eye colour.