Which fictional character do you relate to most?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Personally I relate to Simon henriksson the most(the guy in my avi)

@lestoa @Michael Myers @Lynxress @gooner23 @Imretarded? @northern mogger

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, Imretarded?, sub5c3l and 2 others
based, i have 200+ hrs in cry of fear

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MonoTBB, sub5c3l and wishIwasSalludon
Raskolnikov and it's not even close, eerily mirrored inner workings.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Thorfinn
751774f2e611461632edb07d00bf6fbc

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, KIVVV, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Ghost from Ben 10 because im invisible for the bitches

Elaborate?
Identical belief system, behaviours, rationalizations, worldview. Everything from deep introspective philosophical tangents, to the awkward encounters with his family members, to his friends wanting him to socialize, to the constant switching between severe megalomania and self hate. Being disproportionately smart for your surroundings but also way too dumb to be among the smartest of all time. Hating imperfections in you and everyone else. Wanting to change the world, can go all day long.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and gooner23
Courage the Cowardly Dog

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l

Can't even relate to Simon because he had an ex gf and I'm still khhv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Lynxress and mirrormogger
Identical belief system, behaviours, rationalizations, worldview. Everything from deep introspective philosophical tangents, to the awkward encounters with his family members, to his friends wanting him to socialize, to the constant switching between severe megalomania and self hate. Being disproportionately smart for your surroundings but also way too dumb to be among the smartest of all time. Hating imperfections in you and everyone else. Wanting to change the world, can go all day long.
isn’t everyone suppose to be Raskolnikov I thought that was the purpose just not the actions

isn’t everyone suppose to be Raskolnikov I thought that was the purpose just not the actions
Appearently many think he is nowhere near close to them. Most people do not live similarly to him or have similar experiences as he does, I happened to, which lead to an extremely close relatability. Being naturally philosophical is not the status quo for the average person

Sounds like me

Appearently many think he is nowhere near close to them. Most people do not live similarly to him or have similar experiences as he does, I happened to, which lead to an extremely close relatability. Being naturally philosophical is not the status quo for the average person
I mean everyone is inherently narcy that’s what he was he thought he was smarter than everyone else but in reality just didn’t have much experiences to truly know that

I mean everyone is inherently narcy that’s what he was he thought he was smarter than everyone else but in reality just didn’t have much experiences to truly know that
Everyone is inherently narcy sure but most don't have anything to back it up with, he had already published a philosophical article and even more was considered by his peers and people around him as a prodigy, it is not a self perception just a reality. He was chosen which led him down a path of pure egoism.

Do you mean my iq? Elaborate
Google cognitive functions.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Everyone is inherently narcy sure but most don't have anything to back it up with, he had already published a philosophical article and even more was considered by his peers and people around him as a prodigy, it is not a self perception just a reality. He was chosen which led him down a path of pure egoism.

Google cognitive functions.
that’s why no is suppose to truly relate to him just agree

that’s why no is suppose to truly relate to him just agree
I have had too many experiences similar to his, when you are smarter than most around you but not quite smart enough to be truly remarkable it can make you both self hating and superior.

I have had too many experiences similar to his, when you are smarter than most around you but not quite smart enough to be truly remarkable it can make you both self hating and superior.
Bro I’m ngl you just sound egotistical you wouldn’t be on a cognitive function stack, like are you an Olympian or anything significant probably not

Bro I’m ngl you just sound egotistical you wouldn’t be on a cognitive function stack, like are you an Olympian or anything significant probably not
Every single person who ever lived has had a cognitive function stack.

Patrick Bateman. He's just like me.

i only read scientific literature

Uhtred of Bebbanburg because he shares my sense of adventure and he’s extremely straight

Or Harry Potter because he feels alone and different and was ostracized a lot