Which is the best hairstyle for my norwooded head?

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
over for that phenotype

shave it and start watching tate

I’m legit asking for help. One guy is laughing at me another is saying I’m fucked due to my genetics and another is trolling

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Definitely don't follow the "just shave it bro" normie advice.

• +1
Definitely don't follow the "just shave it bro" normie advice.
Wasn’t planning. I’m on topical fin and minox now. But I need a decent cut that looks the best I can do. Which is why I posted examples.

• +1
Last is ok maybe a bit longer to hide ur forehead( not eyebrows) or u could just perm it when it s longer and see if u rock it

Wasn’t planning. I’m on topical fin and minox now. But I need a decent cut that looks the best I can do. Which is why I posted examples.
Keep in mind minox can lower collagen synthesis which gives a kind of haggard look. Is it worth saving a few hairs if it means having a bloated wrinkled face? In your pics I see the signs of minox face.

Keep in mind minox can lower collagen synthesis which gives a kind of haggard look. Is it worth saving a few hairs if it means having a bloated wrinkled face?
I don’t think minox does much for growth or anything related to collagen. I think topical fin is legit tho

Fringe, test the hair lenght

Minox 10% fin 1mg ru58841 0.5% dermarolling 1.5mm once a week and apply 10% minox right after dermarolling. Dermaroll til you see slight bleeding. Use nizoral once a week

Keep in mind minox can lower collagen synthesis which gives a kind of haggard look. Is it worth saving a few hairs if it means having a bloated wrinkled face? In your pics I see the signs of minox face.
Ummm cope police? Its 99% just bodyfat

I don’t think minox does much for growth or anything related to collagen. I think topical fin is legit tho
Minox did the same to my face when I tried it for beard growth. It goes systemic, not just where you apply it. Causes bloated haggard face with eye bags.

Minox did the same to my face when I tried it for beard growth. It goes systemic, not just where you apply it. Causes bloated haggard face with eye bags.
Im using it on face rn for 1.5+ months and no bloat. It's bodyfat

Example showing effect of minox on face

5tc9s27wgc051.jpg

Looks like that guy gained a lot of weight

Looks like that guy gained a lot of weight
When I look at your recent pics compared to old pics it looks like typical minox face effect, the difference isn't from normal aging. Your cheeks are swollen and your skin looks haggard. It should be reversible though, but it would mean stopping minox.

did u ever try topical fin?

When I look at your recent pics compared to old pics it looks like typical minox face effect, the difference isn't from normal aging. Your cheeks are swollen and your skin looks haggard. It should be reversible though, but it would mean stopping minox.
Lol I barely use minox. It’s alcohol and 10 years of age. I probably look better now tho since I lost my pencil neck

im on the same boat but im not on minox or fin .Dumbass doctors in my country wont prescribe it to me and im scared to be honest.

im on the same boat but im not on minox or fin .Dumbass doctors in my country wont prescribe it to me and im scared to be honest.
Id just use topical fin. Not scary.

But no one is answering about which style of hair.

Id just use topical fin. Not scary.

But no one is answering about which style of hair.
keep it shorter im not talking about buzzcut i think that long hair makes hairloss more visible .

Is it obvious that my issues in life are due to looks?

Lol I barely use minox. It’s alcohol and 10 years of age. I probably look better now tho since I lost my pencil neck
Look at the pics in this thread

Look at the pics in this thread

I’m aware of the reports. I’m positive it doesn’t to me because I hardly ever used it

You’re saying I’m showing signs of it but I don’t use it

Save up for hair transplant and get lip fillers and do minox beards and after that have a short stubble

If you're going to hide norwood, do some type of a fringe hairstyle. In your first & third pic, that style is mimicking a combover and it's obvious you're hiding norwood. Your 4th pic is your best imo. What norwood stage are you hiding?

M
Save up for hair transplant and get lip fillers and do minox beards and after that have a short stubble
Minox doesn’t grow hair on the face lol

All the before afters are just guys who stopped shaving

M

Minox doesn’t grow hair on the face lol

All the before afters are just guys who stopped shaving
Yes it does, before minox I only had a few hairs on my jaw but now just a few months later I almost have a full stubble

Finasteride. Also hair transplant.

if you live in USA go to Mexico
if you live in EU go to Turkey

you can get a hair transplant for $2000 in these countries.