which is worse an Underbite or an Overbite

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Platinum
severe overbite looks like shit,developed upper but shit lower is basically death tier make you look like sub5 cuck however

Severe underbite looks like pretty bad maxilla is often times recessed but good chin and jaw projection still save the day bigtime

Attachments

• IMG_8720.jpeg
    IMG_8720.jpeg
    463.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8721.jpeg
    IMG_8721.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
not every overbite is that bad, depends

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, slavicpsycho, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
slight overbite is our natural bite, Im talking moderate/severe under and overbites
What I posted is a moderate overbite, that one isn't the slight normal one that I am very well aware of, OP.

severe overbite looks like shit,developed upper but shit lower is basically death tier make you look like sub5 cuck however

Severe underbite looks like pretty bad maxilla is often times recessed but good chin and jaw projection still save the day bigtime
the overbite that you posted is really severe, a lot of people that need braces to correct theirs dont look that bad stop frauding

overbite is bad for men

i love girls with underbite overbite fat tits thin tits, long hair short hair, brown puusy pink pussy etc etc, all i ask is compact midface and non kike nose

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, RAMU KAKA, zyzzbrah1234 and 1 other person
What I posted is a moderate overbite, that one isn't the slight normal one that I am very well aware of, OP.
that doesn’t look moderate to me but whatever
in his case there wasn’t that much of chin recession like it is in most underbite cases

that doesn’t look moderate to me but whatever
in his case there wasn’t that much of chin recession like it is in most underbite cases
If that doesn't look like a moderate overbite to you then you either never had an overbite or are exaggerating by one picture that shows a severe one that's rare.

How do you even fix overbite?

How do you even fix overbite?
braces or some thing i forgot the name of, there are rumors/myths saying it recesses your maxilla all bullshit

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Overbite
Lower bite means you have a protruding chin = alpha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, butterworld and murdah
How does it look decent on women you retard?
because chin prominence isn’t that important for women mild/moderate overbite looks ight on them

braces or some thing i forgot the name of, there are rumors/myths saying it recesses your maxilla all bullshit
jewish tales, they do recess upper maxila plus jewthodontics take out teeth that recess jaws even mode

because chin prominence isn’t that important for women mild/moderate overbite looks ight on them
Like I said the overbite you posted is very severe most overbites are not like that, I have a moderate overbite and in some angles it's not even visible that I have it

Underbite mostly

Women can get away with small ovrbites but for men its brutal, however underbites are rarer so its def worse, also makes life harder

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
jewish tales, they do recess upper maxila plus jewthodontics take out teeth that recess jaws even mode
1) Having braces doesn't mean you get tooth extraction, moron.

2) Braces put pressure against the teeth and change the alignment of your teeth, not your fucking skull structure retard.

• JFL

2) Braces put pressure against the teeth and change the alignment of your teeth, not your fucking skull structure retard.
braces fuck up teeth roots connected to the bone which causes bone loss in affected areas

• Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

True I got braces and it made my mandible better LOL

braces fuck up teeth roots connected to the bone which causes bone loss in affected areas
It's very rare for that to happen, really rare.

If you claim to have knowledge of this why don't you share some of it.

Both are dysgenic. 80% of people have some sort of malocclusion nowadays. 4% of that 80% are class 3 growth cases aka underbites. Besides, you're probably mistaking regular recession for an overbite. I have recession in my lower jaw and chin but I do not have an overbite.

• +1
It's very rare for that to happen, really rare.

If you claim to have knowledge of this why don't you share some of it.
Only happens when a substancial amount of force is exerted on the teeth by the wire, causing the entire jaw to move along, except if that were the case ur teeth would come out

True I got braces and it made my mandible better LOL
I have a pretty strong maxilla but then if I want to fix my slight overbite Id be risking the maxilla

I have a pretty strong maxilla but then if I want to fix my slight overbite Id be risking the maxilla
Just tell them to bring ur mandible forward without retruding the maxilla and take multiple opinions, dont shy away from the costs and youll be fine

Both are dysgenic. 80% of people have some sort of malocclusion nowadays. 4% of that 80% are class 3 growth cases aka underbites. Besides, you're probably mistaking regular recession for an overbite. I have recession in my lower jaw and chin but I do not have an overbite.
Yes jaw recession and an overbite are different, which one do you think is better to treat? Fixing an overbite risks your maxilla being recessed but is usually cheaper to fix than a weak jaw

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
That's what mine looks like exactly, still not sure if I should risk it
Might probably be just a chin recession, so a genioplasty or fillers maybe. Possibly even an implant but dont go overboard or youll fuck up

Might probably be just a chin recession, so a genioplasty or fillers maybe. Possibly even an implant but dont go overboard or youll fuck up
It's not chin recession dude an orthodontist has confirmed that it's an overbite, and I can feel it when I bite down.

It's not chin recession dude an orthodontist has confirmed that it's an overbite, and I can feel it when I bite down.
Does it go away with jutting?

Just tell them to bring ur mandible forward without retruding the maxilla and take multiple opinions, dont shy away from the costs and youll be fine
I would give away 6 inches of my height to have a strong mandible

overbite worse

Lol of course when I jut my jawline looks amazing, but again it's a slight overbite
Ok so I'd say its abt the jaw, a minor invisaligh treatment to a whole ass bsso, anything might work. Just remember, DONOT GO OVERBOARD

Ok so I'd say its abt the jaw, a minor invisaligh treatment to a whole ass bsso, anything might work. Just remember, DONOT GO OVERBOARD
its teeth man, jutting fixes the overbite moron

its teeth man, jutting fixes the overbite moron
Nigger its not always the case, an overbite might be jaw related too where youll need BSSO. JFL try getting ur recessed mandible fixed wtih basic ortho and end up with a retruded maxilla nigger fucker

• +1