about all that I can think of

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BrahminBoss
Darker eyebrows are one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PseudoMaxxer and NoReedemingFeature
none of these really fit the criteria you're describing - im pretty sure lack of bodyfat isnt neotenous, babies are quite fat arent they
relative to body height, babies have wider hips than developed adults
lips start to become thin as we age (gerontomorphic)
same thing with philtrum
breast tissue is unrelated to neoteny, its sexual development

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jisko32, GabachoCopium, IRL_Reject and 5 others
Darker eyebrows are one.
dark eyebrows are feminine and not masculine at all, facial contrast (luminosity) is associated with females

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ears-male-while-the-face-on-the_fig4_26883022

Variant of the Illusion of Sex

vRcmYLe.jpg

"The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images.

That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender."

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, exo, Detective and 4 others
dark eyebrows are feminine and not masculine at all, facial contrast (luminosity) is associated with females
@russiancelreturns

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Heinrich Schmidt, LooksOrDeath and 2 others

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ears-male-while-the-face-on-the_fig4_26883022

vRcmYLe.jpg

"The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images.

That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender."
But if the eyebrows were the only thing that was darkened wouldn't it still apply because that's talking about color contrast I'm only talking about the eyebrows I've seen some women with dark full eyebrows being described as somewhat masculine looking while having a generally feminine looking face. Also it seems to me that men are the ones that have fuller bushier darker eyebrows not women.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
coping dark eyebrow fag spotted
Dark and dense eyebrows are very dimorphic. One of the reason @NiggerGaston mogs is because of his great eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, LooksOrDeath and NoReedemingFeature
lips start to become thin as we age (gerontomorphic)
same thing with philtrum
You're right but these two I don't think. Children are typically seen with longer philtrums than their adult version imo and I think the same with lip volume

But if the eyebrows were the only thing that was darkened wouldn't it still apply because that's talking about color contrast I'm only talking about the eyebrows I've seen some women with dark full eyebrows being described as somewhat masculine looking while having a generally feminine looking face. Also it seems to me that men are the ones that have fuller bushier darker eyebrows not women.
I'm gonna be honest with you - i can respond to your comment, but i can just tell from your thought processes that you're not the type of person who gives a shit about which info is credible and which isn't. Whatever you think is right and seems right, and you've heard once or twice is real, valid and factual <3

You're right but these two I don't think. Children are typically seen with longer philtrums than their adult version imo and I think the same with lip volume
yeah maybe since the mouth area in our skulls starts to become more sunken in as we age, while our lips and nose - more prominent

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
I'm gonna be honest with you - i can respond to your comment, but i can just tell from your thought processes that you're not the type of person who gives a shit about which info is credible and which isn't. Whatever you think is right and seems right, and you've heard once or twice is real, valid and factual <3
respond to it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Hideocel369 and NoReedemingFeature
Most neotenous traits are feminine but these I can think of are masculine
Lack of breast tissue and flat nipples
Lack of body fat
Narrow hips
Longer philtrum
Thin lips
haha neoteny is by definition not masculine or feminine. They're androgynous.

haha neoteny is by definition not masculine or feminine. They're androgynous.
No
bigger head, smaller frame, lesser bone mass, shorter skulls, bigger eyes, fat, for example are all feminine traits

That's not true I'm open to having my opinion changed fully I was just saying if the eyebrows were the only thing that was changed in that edit and not the contrast I think it would look more masculine. But again I am fully open to you changing my opinion I'd like to hear what you have to say. I didn't want to take the height pill at the height of 4'9 but I took it after seeing the research it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to accept in my life so being wrong about dark eyebrows being feminine would do nothing to me besides I like hearing and learning about new perspectives to life that challenge my beliefs.

• +1
actually men have fuller lips than women on average

also greatly varies on ethnicity not gender jfl

vRcmYLe.jpg

I do notice women have darker features tbh

but thick eyebrows is ideal for both genders

Even if thin lips are perceived as more masculine
its only been marketed that way recently

actually in the past thin lips were seen as ideal on women because they were considered non primitive

• +1

vRcmYLe.jpg

So the darker colored morph is more feminine?

Only trait i can think of would be PCT

• +1
"Which types of Apple are a Pearl as well" type question.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and NoReedemingFeature
The guy was effectively given eye shadow and lipstick
Show an example with just the brows darkened

You're a bitch bro

so then having dark eyebrows is effectively like having eyebrow contour..?
makes sense why they looks so god damn faggy and feminine

In the original images the eyebrows weren't even darkened so I darkened them myself

• +1
Eyebrow shape = / darkness
you told me to show you a morph with the eyebrows darkened, not changed in shape + the most common advice on this forum is telling people they need to dye them (which is like darkening them with a pencil, something women do...)

regardless, thick arched eyebrows are associated with low prenatal T, like the ones in the pic you posted

Lack of body fat
Narrow hips
Longer philtrum
Thin lips
How are things lips masculine its just a failo

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
yes, but if you lighten the eyebrows, eyes, lashes and lips on the left morph, it will be even more masc
I have light lashes and I've been thinking about dying them, is it cope?

• +1
Large foreheads/high hairline

• +1
Lack of body fat
Narrow hips
Longer philtrum
Thin lips
Lack of body fat is the opposite of neotonous

• +1
depends on the woman
Is the combination of light eyes + brown skin more feminine than brown eyes + brown skin? Since the former is more contrasting.

Is the combination of light eyes + brown skin more feminine than brown eyes + brown skin? Since the former is more contrasting.
the latter is more fem despite the lower contrast
blue eyes are more masc and associated with men in and of themselves

• +1
Lack of body fat
Narrow hips
Longer philtrum
Thin lips
long philtrum is not neotenous