Which of these guys has the most JB appeal?

Which of these guys has the most JB appeal?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Not mass appeal, JB appeal

@andy9432

Four

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos and Xangsane
@Seth Walsh
mix of both.

Whoever has the most appeal, has the most appeal. It's not hard to work out. It's a mix of everything "untold". Masc prettyboys have that clean look which comes off high class. Unironically, no girl worth thinking about is most attracted to fitness influencers and love island contestants.

Masculinity in the sense of self sufficiency, bloodline, looks, class, status, power and money plays the biggest role.

View attachment 2813949
Based on that picture, top right has the most appeal BY FAR. Girls can sniff out the status. You can tell bottom right is lower class than top right, while arguably being "higher PSL and sex appeal". But that's not what matters. It's the full package, and it's nuanced. I don't have an aggregate of every girls internal minds, but I sure am a good bit smarter than most on here.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Seth Walsh

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
i switch answer to 2

• +1
And jbs love artsy guys?
No, because pop stars are popular and younger girls are in school. They don't care as much about handsome men who are independently wealthy with stable jobs. Rebellion and fun is more appealing, ceteris paribas for looks

• +1
4 cuz all others look like beta cucks

• JFL
No, because pop stars are popular and younger girls are in school. They don't care as much about handsome men who are independently wealthy with stable jobs. Rebellion and fun is more appealing, ceteris paribas for looks
why do jbs love artsy guys

1 > 4 > 2 > 3

why?

How, why?
3 and 4 are just too normal. what makes them look a bit older then JB's would prefer.

and 2's haircut is quite alt itself.

• +1
Do they have roastie appeal, rather?

In what way?
what is roastie appeal?

And his hair is just black and messy. i think alt foids would love him

• +1
what is roastie appeal?

And his hair is just black and messy. i think alt foids would love him
roastie appeal = appeal to older women

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
how do you describe their niche and pheno
I would just say that they are very classical, and have wide appeal including roasties

• +1
1 or 2, 1 will have alot more ltbs and mtbs tho. 2 Gets the actually hot jbs

1 but 3 will attract HQNPs.

• +1
4 mogs the hardest overall
I disagree. Both look attractive but 3 looks like he would attract higher quality. Maybe 4 would get more quantity amongst non-JBs.

The prettyboy look is overrated and not what women wanting lasting relationships chase after. They would chase 3 and 4, especially 3 imo.

• +1
I disagree. Both look attractive but 3 looks like he would attract higher quality. Maybe 4 would get more quantity amongst non-JBs.

The prettyboy look is overrated and not what women wanting lasting relationships chase after. They would chase 3 and 4, especially 3 imo.
yeah 3 looks like a high class well put together guy that they'd wanna introduce to their parents

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and SecularIslamist
  • +1
Investment banker pheno.
Why?
yeah 3 looks like a high class well put together guy that they'd wanna introduce to their parents
What do 1 2 and 4 look like in comparison?
I disagree. Both look attractive but 3 looks like he would attract higher quality.
Why
Maybe 4 would get more quantity amongst non-JBs.
Why so?
The prettyboy look is overrated and not what women wanting lasting relationships chase after.
Why not, do they actually chase them for short term?
They would chase 3 and 4, especially 3 imo.
Why especially 3 and not as much as 4?