Which of these men lookswise has the highest SMV to women aged 18-21 and JBs?

Which of these men has the highest SMV to women aged 18-21 and JBs?

• Total voters
@Klasik01

What balance? Even jbs would pick him?
Balance in terms of softness and hardness, young girls mostly love pretty boys but I think he has the same appeal as pretty boys due to his coloring but at the same just more masculine enough to appeal to a broader range of even young girls

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Balance in terms of softness and hardness, young girls mostly love pretty boys but I think he has the same appeal as pretty boys due to his coloring
What about his colouring?
but at the same just more masculine enough to appeal to a broader range of even young girls
Isn’t he just masc?

What about his colouring?

Isn’t he just masc?
He has top tier healthy skin, hair, lashes and his lips are pretty feminine, huge W eye color and his chin isn’t broad so I think overall he’s not too masc for young girls

• +1
@Hernan why c
first guy my opinion he looks very good and high appeal. good features overall. Second guy seems to be upgraded Brad Pitt? He has very good eyebrows jawline, nose. Bright eyes too and both have clear skin. 2nd guy has a good looking just perfect beard (lenght perfect and thick not patchy). Also 2nd guy has very notable highlights and thick textured hair. Both of them also have good skintone.

• +1
first guy my opinion he looks very good and high appeal. good features overall. Second guy seems to be upgraded Brad Pitt? He has very good eyebrows jawline, nose. Bright eyes too and both have clear skin. 2nd guy has a good looking just perfect beard (lenght perfect and thick not patchy). Also 2nd guy has very notable highlights and thick textured hair. Both of them also have good skintone.
Both images of C are the same person btw
Why high appeal? This is for jbs btw

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
He has top tier healthy skin, hair, lashes and his lips are pretty feminine, huge W eye color and his chin isn’t broad so I think overall he’s not too masc for young girls
How are his lips feminine

B because he looks more natural, the other's look photoshopped

• +1
Both images of C are the same person btw
Why high appeal? This is for jbs btw
no way same guy whats his name? Anyways. Girls i come from my age like guys a little older than themselves. ex.: 17 yo girl likes 19 or even 20yo. Because they are more masculine but like the guy in the picture not OVERLY oger-level high masculine.

• +1
no way same guy whats his name? Anyways. Girls i come from my age like guys a little older than themselves. ex.: 17 yo girl likes 19 or even 20yo. Because they are more masculine but like the guy in the picture not OVERLY oger-level high masculine.
And who would go for a and b?

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
And who would go for a and b?
A looks like 12 or some so I guess 10-12 year olds. (and btw he doesnt even look that good tbh) B looks more youthful with his classy curtains hair style and face without facial hair I think 14-15 because he looks like 15 too.

You don’t think he’s too manly?
Nah, he has a really small nose which saves him as well, like if he had oprys nose he would be too masc, good harmony overall I don’t think he’s too masc

I fancy all 4 of them ngl (I’m straight)

• +1
Xang if you posted 3 or 4 without facial hair then them but jbs don’t like facial hair so 2 (b)

• +1
C are not the same person. But 1st pic in C

• JFL
I've changed my mind, It's B

Forgot it was JB appeal

B for jbs
D for overall tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
face ratings by themselves without height or frame considerations are meaningless

@delonregen

Xang if you posted 3 or 4 without facial hair then them but jbs don’t like facial hair so 2 (b)
3 features the same guy with and without facial hair
thoughts on 1?

• +1