Which of these men lookswise has the highest SMV to women aged 18-21 and JBs?

Which of these men has the highest SMV to women aged 18-21 and JBs?

• Total voters
A - it's not even close.

I know it's AI but if it wasn't...
ISTG I see niggas like A and B (I guess I fall under B but more masc but I'm Muslim so this doesn't apply to me) with the sluttiest HQP bitches with model bodies about whereas C and D AIN'T GETTING SHIT IN 2024 unless they either LTR considerably down or ethnic

Youthful indicators = everything.

Women of all ages want prettyboy aesthetic.

Water is wet.

Clear skin, lean, long hair, don't be recessed and good harmony. Muh dimorphism is biggest PSL male gaze cope.

@EverythingMattersCel

Between A and B for appeal to 18-21 because they are in the prettyboy category

B > A because of better mouth ratios. A has a disproportionately sized upper lip.

Also, A's jaw is a bit too narrow and the gonions are more rounded compared to B.

B has higher appeal pheno than A, and B has better hair/styling.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
View attachment 2771973

Between A and B for appeal to 18-21 because they are in the prettyboy category

B > A because of better mouth ratios. A has a disproportionately sized upper lip.

Also, A's jaw is a bit too narrow and the gonions are more rounded compared to B.

B has higher appeal pheno than A, and B has better hair/styling.
What about C and D?

@moreroidsmoredates @Kamui

Why C over D?
Higher appeal pheno.

Honestly the difference is minimal. They are both FaceApped morphs of models. At that level of looks, it becomes about "types", NT and money to differentiate them.

• +1
Higher appeal pheno.

Honestly the difference is minimal. They are both FaceApped morphs of models. At that level of looks, it becomes about "types", NT and money to differentiate them.
Why does C have a higher appeal pheno than D?

They're more dominant than the rest of the men, balanced masc is ideal to slay.

2nd pic on B is what I'm talking about, No blemishes on him, and no wrinkles, his chin is a bit too wide, reminds me of Paul Walker.

His eyes make him trustworthy if you know what I mean, not too feminine, has Great PFL/PFH, draws the attention the most which is a trustworthy halo, and barely any falios for Chad archetype.

Same for Gandy, high masculinity index with a mix of femininity, they both blend in well.

• +1
2nd pic on B is what I'm talking about, No blemishes on him, and no wrinkles, his chin is a bit too wide, reminds me of Paul Walker.
don't you mean C?
His eyes make him trustworthy if you know what I mean, not too feminine, has Great PFL/PFH, draws the attention the most which is a trustworthy halo, and barely any falios for Chad archetype.

Same for Gandy, high masculinity index with a mix of femininity, they both blend in well.
and A/B?

• +1
JBs like feminine men since they look "nicer" and safer to be with rather than these guys who are gymcels

Fuller lips, Pretty boy hair, nose h/w & shape, a more narrow pfl/pfh ratio, smaller cranium, skin is too pale, higher set gonions, lower set cheekbones, just that for the very least.

• +1
and does 3 and 4 have thin lip failo?

@6ft4 thoughts?
It's all about volume and shape, if they're too full it gives off BJ lips.

Not a falio since their lips fit in chad archetype.

• +1
Like this guy for example:

Looks like he's ready to give a blowjob JFL

• JFL
Should his lips be thinner given his race as well?
I feel like he's just fine the way he is, but if he wants to look more masc then I guess

His lips blend in since he's a prettyboy

• +1
I feel like he's just fine the way he is, but if he wants to look more masc then I guess

His lips blend in since he's a prettyboy
whites don't have lips like that usually