Which of these popular foid style-based phenos would you NOT enter an LTR with?

Which of these popular foid style-based phenos would you NOT enter an LTR with?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Spin-off of this thread:

Which of these popular foid style-based phenos would you NOT enter an LTR with? Multiple-choice poll.

Vote on style, not ethnicity or PSL.

Why LTR? LTRs matter more for foids than they do for men, so their SMV is based on who they can obtain commitment from, unlike us; our SMV is based on who can give us sex.

Generic TikTok girl
HkrzXOHH 400x400
Ef62873b1d76b4bb33fefa7e5b474cc9
B952365570f4a10d89785b2e8a8f8307

E-girl/alt girl
XI4vIB 59c50bd0 3972 4273 8d84 fe6163548090 480x480
Egirl makeup edit
E Girl Makeup

Goth girl
Efd353d2070c55b280ad5e20c41657c3
IMG 20220806 154703
Dfe71d246fda8522f6f007637ee13a04  hippie goth romantic goth

British Slag/Love Island/Bimbo
Loveislandgirls
2020115 1601314857223
2020116 1601314863520

BBW
An overweight black woman BYXN3X
Obese woman on cruise ship CF66J5
Universal studio los angeles california united states of america usa 1999 old vintage 1900s pi

HQNP
Veiled collection
0f03a20aaaa5982ee3186c3010fdc912
Two unidentified models one in a green sweater and green news photo 1594148237
Dark academia style

Urban
Snp
Roxanne
097445236dffa6b12e9d90a37930f7e3  s fashion trends s fashion

Nerd (LQNP)
Istockphoto 157336020 1024x1024
16kX lwCXP7mbI79P8ysUecedrT2mS3tVc2x17f2Z4Q
10345117 10152430286138466 247821254 n

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wristcel, ChristianChad, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
Pity reply

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: zipzam, LooksOrDeath, ChristianChad and 4 others
Tagging from my last poll

@Habil @indianoutlaw @WhiteBlackpiller @RIPPED IRL @john2 @Chadeep @Nobagger @.🇹🇩. @germanlooks @the BULL @RabidRosaries @Niko69 @Maesthetic @LightSkinNoob @DoctorLooksmax @Seth Walsh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Niklaus Mikaelson, germanlooks and 1 other person
Tagging from my last poll

@Habil @indianoutlaw @WhiteBlackpiller @RIPPED IRL @john2 @Chadeep @Nobagger @.🇹🇩. @germanlooks @the BULL @RabidRosaries @Niko69 @Maesthetic @LightSkinNoob @DoctorLooksmax @Seth Walsh
I already voted madarchod 🤬

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 15827 and Xangsane
Bbw and british. Like asking between devil or deep blue sea rupert pumpkin sjit innit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Xangsane
Wtf is urban? Nigger foids?

• JFL
Reactions: Over and LooksOrDeath
Tiktok or love island look the hottest

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Do you really think an incel like me has a choice?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: idkman, Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 16275
Who would you not enter an LTR with apart from the obvious choice BBW?
BBQ and nerd are both ugly so not them - any others are fine

@germanlooks Interesting that you picked HQNP

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
I'm asking you why you picked HQNP and Generic TikTok when it seems they're the least voted (highest SMV) phenos. :feelswat:
All the other ones are subhuman af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deprived and germanlooks
You're voting for the phenos you would NOT enter an LTR with, not the phenos you would.
Didn’t read the title of the thread just voted straight away

• +1
@Britmaxxer @Niko69 @Balding exPrettyboy @

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
BBW is not a personality type. Or is it?:lul:
Not a big fan of nerds, tbh. It's like a form of dumpster diving.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Xangsane
The 4th hot girls

• +1
Only BBW is strictly off-limits for me on a looks basis, but I'd be reticent about having an LTR with any types other than the HQNPs and nerds because I'd think their style choices were indicative of primality, unless/until the woman gave me a reason to think otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Chadeep, Thinking_Machine and 2 others
Personally i just wanna slay i want no LTR what so ever. And if i would have to be in a LTR i'd go with generic girls and HQNP only. Those are the best lookswise.

• +1
@Britmaxxer @Niko69 @Balding exPrettyboy @
I have no standards or preferences as long as she is not deformed or morbidly obese

Pussy has no face

• +1
Only BBW is strictly off-limits for me on a looks basis, but I'd be reticent about having an LTR with any types other than the HQNPs and nerds because I'd think their style choices were indicative of primality, unless/until the woman gave me a reason to think otherwise.
Which styles are the most primal?

id date anything i can get but id prefer HQNP

• +1
  • +1
Imagine knowing your the only guy who has seen your wife’s hair and took her virginity♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

• Love it
good thread, high effort. i like looking at pictures and categorising people. poll is too easy though because of BBW and LQNP being in there. more threads like this please op.

• +1
good thread, high effort. i like looking at pictures and categorising people. poll is too easy though because of BBW and LQNP being in there. more threads like this please op.
I've done another one:
Apart from LQNP and BBW who wouldn't you date?

• +1
Reactions: Thinking_Machine
Apart from LQNP and BBW who wouldn't you date?
i’d probably date all of the others, if presented with the opportunity, just to see what they were like, because dating doesn’t necessarily imply lifelong partner.

style also isn’t always personality. i can imagine that with younger girls it perhaps is, but if i think about my gf (we are both 26), she presents as a bit of a mix between HQNP/British slag depending on occasion, but personality doesn’t align with either.

maybe answering your question more directly, E-girl and goths i would least like to date (would maybe fug/STR) but i totally doubt their mental health for anything longer.

• +1
wow, picked the 3 most popular ones. lol

• +1

• +1
i’d probably date all of the others, if presented with the opportunity, just to see what they were like, because dating doesn’t necessarily imply lifelong partner.

style also isn’t always personality. i can imagine that with younger girls it perhaps is, but if i think about my gf (we are both 26), she presents as a bit of a mix between HQNP/British slag depending on occasion, but personality doesn’t align with either.

maybe answering your question more directly, E-girl and goths i would least like to date (would maybe fug/STR) but i totally doubt their mental health for anything longer.
I guess she wears a denim jacket and sundress but has fried blonde hair, likes wine and wears lots of makeup.

Not HQNP. That's a matured British slag pheno

Yeah this poll only implies LTR as a foid's value is based on who she can keep for commitment.