Which of these popular foid style-based phenos would you NOT enter an LTR with?

Which of these popular foid style-based phenos would you NOT enter an LTR with?

• Total voters
I would avoid. BBW, tictok, British slag love island wannabes.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • British Slag/Love Island/Bimbo Just no
  • BBW unattractive
  • Nerd based on the pictures you provided no but i know many look cute from uni

• +1
british slags are chronic cheaters and some of the most disloyal women on the planet, they cheat on one giga chad with another giga chad.

tik tok girls, alt girls, and goth girls cheat like slags and blame it on mental illness, or are genuinely mentally ill and in that case they are fucking insane and not ltr material.

bbws are disgusting

hqnps and nerd girls are the best choices for ltr, but hqnp demand is so high these days, lqnp is the way forward.

personally my ambition is to snag an lqnp, and as I mog them severely they will be loyal and not like hotter girls who dump dudes for stepping a cm out of line or giving them some bullshit ‘ick’

Its unfair cuz any landwhale is pass automatically for me.

British Slag/Love Island/Bimbo​

otherwise i would vote for this one

Lulz at using my neighbours for the british slag example!

ps - I went to gay pride in Brighton yesterday and I saw some absolutely fucking beautiful girl! Suifuel. One girl was like my 10/10 but it was actually in my home town as I was waiting for the train (so yet another hot local girl!) and was too sober to try my luck with a 1/1,000000 chance of a cold approach working on her!

mention me next time on these kinds of threads I dig this shit

• Love it
@StrangerDanger @gymmaxedhorse Low Quality mogs

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and StrangerDanger
Why not those three?
Goth girls are like e girls but without the degeneracy and not as many daddy issues. Also more genuine, not trying to fit in with trends.

Tik tok girls are like a middle ground between slags and HQNP. Sure they're attention whores but they're younger and not nearly as degenerate and primitive (ultra masculine trait btw)

HQNP girls have good aesthetics, stable families, and take care of their appearance not for simp validation but for LTRs. They're also more cooperative and modest.

Spin-off of this thread:

Which of these popular foid style-based phenos would you NOT enter an LTR with? Multiple-choice poll.

Vote on style, not ethnicity or PSL.

Why LTR? LTRs matter more for foids than they do for men, so their SMV is based on who they can obtain commitment from, unlike us; our SMV is based on who can give us sex.

Generic TikTok girl
View attachment 1811948View attachment 1811949View attachment 1811950

E-girl/alt girl
View attachment 1811951View attachment 1811952View attachment 1811953

Goth girl
View attachment 1811955View attachment 1811998View attachment 1811956

British Slag/Love Island/Bimbo
View attachment 1811958View attachment 1811959View attachment 1811960

BBW
View attachment 1811962View attachment 1811963View attachment 1811964

HQNP
View attachment 1811965View attachment 1811966View attachment 1811970View attachment 1811984

Urban
View attachment 1811971View attachment 1811972View attachment 1811974

Nerd (LQNP)
View attachment 1811975View attachment 1811976View attachment 1811977
Why did you use awful examples for the BBWs instead of good looking ones?