Which part of the US is the best?

adrianolm

adrianolm

Banned
I want to take a break from uni And go to work for 6-9 months somewhere abroad ideally. Which part of the US is the most fun, has the Best weather etc? Id like to spend some fun time, party, see cool places And make some money along the way. Anything close the sea is a bonus

new england

new england
Lmao i dont even know what that is And where it is. Guess im gonna have to research a bit. What kind of job would i be able to land without any major education?

Lmao i dont even know what that is And where it is. Guess im gonna have to research a bit. What kind of job would i be able to land without any major education?

the area towards thetop northeast bordering quebec. vermont, maine, new hampshire, massachusetts, etc. a good job without major education? probably bartender or construction lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adrianolm and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Come to Canada in summer and you can work for me picking cotton

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Chadelite, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Come to Canada in summer and you can work for me picking cotton
Im restarting uni october And canada seems like a shit country to live in (not that i know it Well Its just that cold is the first thing that comes to mind when i think of it)

Im restarting uni october And canada seems like a shit country to live in (not that i know it Well Its just that cold is the first thing that comes to mind when i think of it)
Not cold in summer

Avoid the South at all costs

Go to Miami or California or Vegas

• Hmm...
Reactions: adrianolm
Bavaria

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
north east in the US is the best. New england

• +1
Its my dream to live there one day And attend every Bayern game lol
stay in norway

your fjords and mountainous areas are similar to the alpine regions here

Rio De Janeiro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Halotestin and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Why is that
A lot of undesirables live here. Even white people here are dumb and don't take things seriously. I feel like I'm on coke interracting with people on heroin down in the south.

• +1
wyoming

• JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga
California or Florida

• +1
Florida has lots of retarded boomers and methheads but their offspring are pretty good looking females

• +1

So the best climates have the shittiest and dumbest people?

Detroit for sure

• Love it
Reactions: thecaste
South Florida

go to miami son

The whitest parts

I want to take a break from uni And go to work for 6-9 months somewhere abroad ideally. Which part of the US is the most fun, has the Best weather etc? Id like to spend some fun time, party, see cool places And make some money along the way. Anything close the sea is a bonus
One place I can recommend not going is LA been takin over by fags and homeless and don’t even bother coming here unless your atleast 6+ psl at 6’2 no women will notice you

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and adrianolm
The most ethnic parts

I guess the top cities are the best if you want to experience life. NYC is very nice since its one of the top cities in the US. Also consider that NYC has reliable public transport unlike most other cities where you'll need to rent a car. Los Angeles has excellent weather and plenty of things to do. If you can get past the fact that you'll be stuck in traffic jams for hours sometimes, its a nice place to be.

ther e is no escape.it is ogre buddy boyo JFL

North East/ Midwest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back