• +1
Reactions: Mewton, BoneDensity and Lars
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 18804
what is this guy's PSL?

• +1
Reactions: Lars
I
above average eye area below average lower third , hmm how tall are you? with facially rating i would put you normie
I am 5'6. I guess that's fair. Can I fix my lower third by doing that mewing thing or do I need surgery

• +1
Reactions: Lars
I

I am 5'6. I guess that's fair. Can I fix my lower third by doing that mewing thing or do I need surgery
i think mewing wont do alot, you can do surgery but would first do all the softmaxxes first, i legit everything now before my genioplasty and 100% wear lifts , timberlands with 2 inch lifts gives a nice height boost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
That's you? Chad for sure. 2nd looks miles better.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, BoneDensity and Lars
i think mewing wont do alot, you can do surgery but would first do all the softmaxxes first, i legit everything now before my genioplasty and 100% wear lifts , timberlands with 2 inch lifts gives a nice height boost
What trousers do you wear with timbs? I don't think I've ever seen someone in timberlands here (UK)

What trousers do you wear with timbs? I don't think I've ever seen someone in timberlands here (UK)
yeah i need to get some baggy or long pants that kinda cover the timbs

2nd for sure don’t style ur hair like that doesn’t suit u

1st is pretty boy appeal
2nd is jock appeal

You went from subhuman to chadlite to then chad HOW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890