Which pill broke you the hardest?

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Yeah but why not?
The little money i get i'm not going to spend on lifts i barely go outside. Also i don't like to cope with these non-permanent things

• +1
Reactions: ChickenRun and arabcelxxx
Lean and age pill. I wish I looked like a teen again and I wish I wasn't a fat pig, I desperately want JB and late teen girl validation as a 22 year old, that's how much of a loser I am. I hate women in my age range and older, women between the age of 16-19 are the best.

And not only does being fat looksmin me hard as a normie it also prevents me from surgerymaxxing or getting fillers or improving my percieved bone structure in any way because It's pointless to get surgeries If my face is bloated. Being fat and not looking young truly is the worst thing ever, I've literally been trying to leanmaxx for like 4 years, it's impossible.
Niggas say that being fat is voluntary, mayhe for some it is but for a lot of people it's not. Leanmaxxing is extremely hard, especially if you are 115 kg like me trying to get 70-60 kg
My guy you're 22, you can workout and get a 19 yo or whatever, even in 30s if you look good

Al

Also this. This has to be one of the worst pills by far. I’d always choose money over looks to avoid wageslavery. And those idiots who say stuff like you can make lots of money with good looks are living in a fantasy world, male models make like 80k per year on the upper end which isn’t that far above wagie tier. Not to mention there isn’t any opportunity to even become a model where I am.
choosing money is still wageslaving, the reality is that everything important is, and always was free

choosing money is still wageslaving, the reality is that everything important is, and always was free
choosing money to not wageslave is the literal opposite of wageslaving

choosing money to not wageslave is the literal opposite of wageslaving
chasing money is chasing what the jews created for control, money is useless everything that you need is free

Ssri pill give me gyno

bluepilled garbage fuck off back to reddit
Most people here would ascend to chad smv if the had 20 mil in the bank

Dog, images have been burnt into my brain forever that I wish I'd never seen

skullpil obv
whatever you do, how many surgeries you get; if you don't have the anglo skull, perfect mix of beauty, masculinity and charisma with high pedigree is just not there
desktop-wallpaper-tom-cruise-tom-cruise-movies-tom-cruise-tom-cruise-young.jpg
Fpqe0aiueo371

the racepill, maxilla-pill and the agepill

i’m a curry so ofc i was spawnkilled even though im taller than the average person

my maxilla is very recessed so ofc it never began

and regarding the agepill, not only do you lose your looks permanently, but you also gain health problems after a certain age which is a total nightmare

don’t think life after 50 with unignorable daily health problems is worth living

• JFL
Racepill broke me down though, I was so close to getting that sweet JBW card and my mom had to breed with a nigga.
ur fine as a mulatto, smv is the best after white.

It could've been way worse lol count urself lucky

• +1
Reactions: murdah
everyday i wake up dreading the undisputable fact that my prime will be over and I will have nothing to show for it and be a shell of my former self. The agepill is the pill that is the final boss battle. There is no defeating it sadly
agepiill is not even worth thinking about because there's literally nothing you can do to escape it besides doing anti aging shit,

my advice would be to just make sure ur doing everything u can to combat the aging process (whether that be diet, sleep, procedures, creams) then just ignore it.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
agepiill is not even worth thinking about because there's literally nothing you can do to escape it besides doing anti aging shit,

my advice would be to just make sure ur doing everything u can to combat the aging process (whether that be diet, sleep, procedures, creams) then just ignore it.
Are uou doing any anti aging?

the racepill, maxilla-pill and the agepill

i’m a curry so ofc i was spawnkilled even though im taller than the average person

my maxilla is very recessed so ofc it never began

and regarding the agepill, not only do you lose your looks permanently, but you also gain health problems after a certain age which is a total nightmare

don’t think life after 50 with unignorable daily health problems is worth living
Can I see in dm please.

Are uou doing any anti aging?
no, cuz it's low on my priority list cuz i'm still very young but i should make sure to start from now so i don't regret it later

• +1
Heightpill, NTpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
The BBC pill