Which race age the slowest and which race ages the fastest?

O

oxymoron

Bronze
So guys which race ages the slowest

white people have the worst protection against sunlight while also tanning the most

• +1
Reactions: icedancer and VenatorLuparius
Hottest girls race is white they are dramatically aging due to binge of Alcohol

• +1
Reactions: agoostis, callisto and SoutherSoldier
Rather take ages to white girl compared to an ethnic one I’m white only

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
So hypothetically speaking does that mean black prettyboy(which is very rare) can last longer since they age slower and also Asian prettyboys
>black
>pretty
choose one
And they cant last longer if they die from gun violence at 17 JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mizzy, niqfan625, dannydipss and 6 others

Attachments

• D25B88B3-58F7-47F3-85EC-C107EC07A2EF.png
    D25B88B3-58F7-47F3-85EC-C107EC07A2EF.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
😭😭😭 ur so ignorant man I have seen black prettyboys
I’m just kidding, but I mean you could say so but most black guys get a beard as soon as they can grow one. If that’s you you look good man, tyronelite.
Dreads are law for black prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
I think asian niggas win.
he is 56

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus and Gandy
I think asian niggas win. View attachment 2389583he is 56
I genuinely admire Asians for even having lighter skin manage to slow down age but I think black and Asians are in par when it comes to slowing down age, people typically say it over if your a prettyboy at age 25 but this is usually the case for white people whereas Asians can maintain there youth for a long period of time

1. Asian
2. Black
3. Native American/Polynesian
4. Middle-eastern
5. White

Sad, but it is what it is. There are some white outliers like Pitt or Cruise but they are one in ten million.

It's also stunning to see how rapidly many white women age. They can be 24, have a few years of alcohol and partying under their belt and they literally look 40. Whereas the opposite is seen in asian women: So many are 40 and look like 24.

Many white guys also bald unbeliavably fast, I remember seeing guys as young as 17 in college going balder than Dr. Phil.

To me, black people are about in the middle. IMO, black men retain more neoteny and age more gracefully than black women (average).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron
1. Asian
2. Black
4. Middle-eastern
5. White

Sad, but it is what it is. There are some white outliers like Pitt or Cruise but they are one in ten million.

It's also stunning to see how rapidly many white women age. They can be 24, have a few years of alcohol and partying under their belt and they literally look 40. Whereas the opposite is seen in asian women: So many are 40 and look like 24.

Many white guys also bald unbeliavably fast, I remember seeing guys as young as 17 in college going balder than Dr. Phil.

To me, black people are about in the middle. IMO, black men retain more neoteny and age more gracefully than black women (average).
Do you think a large amount of Asians that are able to retain there age is because of there lifestyle white are known for eating pork,drinking alcohol which fasten aging, not to mention the sun destroys them

1. Asian
2. Black
4. Middle-eastern
5. White

Another question if you don’t mind is how long can a black man retain his youth for

Do you think a large amount of Asians that are able to retain there age is because of there lifestyle white are known for eating pork,drinking alcohol which fasten aging, not to mention the sun destroys them
No, I think it's genetic. Even asian women who barely practice skincare look younger than their white counterparts.

But avoiding the sun does play into it when looking at 40+ year olds. They are often pale as as snow. Tanning is still seen as low class, crude and unfashionable in East Asia.

D423C083 AE8C 4CE8 8BE6 70D183C1BD47

She is 41 in this pic (Lure Hsu). That kind of neoteny just doesn't happen in whites due to genetics. Not even in well-preserved white women

No, I think it's genetic. Even asian women who barely practice skincare look younger than their white counterparts.

But avoiding the sun does play into it when looking at 40+ year olds. They are often pale as as snow. Tanning is still seen as low class, crude and unfashionable in East Asia.

View attachment 2389625

She is 41 in this pic (Lure Hsu). That kind of neoteny just doesn't happen in whites due to genetics.
Asian guys receive the better aging genes, but white guys get the appeal factor for dating. I guess it evens out.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy and oxymoron
Anime grills age the best cuz they don't age (literally get deformed)

So guys which race ages the slowest
East Asians & blacks age the slowest on average. Whites age faster due to having a thinner epidermis & less melanin.

no one in this thread talking about bone resorption rates
no one in this thread is gonna beat the age pill

U can’t beat the age pill obviously but certain races can slow it down

U can’t beat the age pill obviously but certain races can slow it down
you can't beat it
i can i know every single thing bout ageing and it is completely avoidable and reversable

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Vit d3 +k2+magnesium +calcium

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
you can't beat it
i can i know every single thing bout ageing and it is completely avoidable and reversable
Tell em about it bro teach me all u know

Tell em about it bro teach me all u know
cellular dehydration and bone resorption is basically it
i won't tell you how to reverse them tho

cellular dehydration and bone resorption is basically it
i won't tell you how to reverse them tho
I don’t know shit about those and can I reverse them don’t be selfish bro

you can't beat it
You can’t beat aging duh but of course there’s a way to slow it down which is at least reasonable,of course your race largely determines this

I don’t know shit about those and can I reverse them don’t be selfish bro
if i told you that, my ascension wouldn't be very fun
i will one day tho

if i told you that, my ascension wouldn't be very fun
i will one day tho
Whatever bro I got lots of legal shit to worry about

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and oxymoron
More neotenous races age 'slower.'
>inb4 blacks
Blacks have neotenous facial features, generally rounded and soft.

• +1
Reactions: grimy and Beastchodecode
White people age the fastest because they wear sunscreen

Fastest- white - no melanin to protect against sun and no malaris muscle. Also highest rates of balding (makes you look 20 years older)
Slowest- Asian and brown individuals. (most) asians have the malaris muscle and brownoids have melanin to protect against sun. Asians also have lowest rates of balding other than like native americans

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab
Fastest- white - no melanin to protect against sun and no malaris muscle. Also highest rates of balding (makes you look 20 years older)
Slowest- Asian and brown individuals. (most) asians have the malaris muscle and brownoids have melanin to protect against sun. Asians also have lowest rates of balding other than like native americans
When u said brown dudes did u mean curry?!?

thinking asians don't eat pork :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: and don't drink :lul::lul::lul::lul:

we're not muslims retardd

Depends on if youre visible or metabolic

Blacks age slowest visibly, but fastest metabolically and whites vice versa

Whites = crackers
Black don’t crack

Fastest: Whites
Slowest: Asians/Blacks