Which race is the most fakecel

0S4MA

0S4MA

Sosa
This only really comes down to whites and blacks maybe Hispanics idk but I can see both sides
this is assuming they are incel or near it btw

for whites you have JBW game, trending haircuts, more social prowess, overall appeal

for blacks lower expected inhib, some trending hair, seen as more masculine, BBC game

just some examples

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, NoseProphecy, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
Whites easily. BBC halo is only niche and only works in certain countries. JBW works everywhere in the world, especially in SEA.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur, NoseProphecy and 2 others
Whites easily. BBC halo is only niche and only works in certain countries. JBW works everywhere in the world, especially in SEA.
you would you say the average white guy claiming incel is fakecel due to all this

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, NoseProphecy, 3links2 and 1 other person
you would you say the average white guy claiming incel is fakecel due to all this
Yes, JBW works well even in the west. Tons of latinas and asians prefer white guys

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur, NoseProphecy and 2 others
Yes, JBW works well even in the west. Tons of latinas and asians prefer white guys
Hm so home court advantage and white incels are still fucking up :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
Hispanics may have facial harmony but lack bonemass and height, some individuals do have bonemass and harmony which makes them attractive (Drago, Guirao, Levy, Del Río...) but most latinos and hispanics are LTN, some MTN but HTNs are rare and Chads almost impossible to find. Every country has an advantage and disadvantage in certain areas of the face, colombians have compact faces, argentinians have long midfaces, bolivians lack facial bones, brazilians have good height, venezuelan girls are cute and so on... I find a lot of MTBs but not many HTBs, girls remind me a little of asian girls maybe cuz of height and cute faces.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, NoseProphecy, wackedchives and 2 others
Hispanics may have facial harmony but lack bonemass and height, some individuals do have bonemass and harmony which makes them attractive (Drago, Guirao, Levy, Del Río...) but most latinos and hispanics are LTN, some MTN but HTNs are rare and Chads almost impossible to find. Every country has an advantage and disadvantage in certain areas of the face, colombians have compact faces, argentinians have long midfaces, bolivians lack facial bones, brazilians have good height, venezuelan girls are cute and so on... I find a lot of MTBs but not many HTBs.
I see,

would you say height matters a lot in those mentioned countries

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Hispanics may have facial harmony but lack bonemass and height, some individuals do have bonemass and harmony which makes them attractive (Drago, Guirao, Levy, Del Río...) but most latinos and hispanics are LTN, some MTN but HTNs are rare and Chads almost impossible to find. Every country has an advantage and disadvantage in certain areas of the face, colombians have compact faces, argentinians have long midfaces, bolivians lack facial bones, brazilians have good height, venezuelan girls are cute and so on... I find a lot of MTBs but not many HTBs.
At least latinos have a tightnit community compared to other ethniticies, they usually stick together.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and NoseProphecy
All Hispanics are subhuman pests

• +1
Never underestimate the bbc
C457D3A5 0B88 4010 8218 F240DFAC11F3

• +1
anyone above 5‘5 and ltn is fakecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and BrahminBoss
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur, aestheticsrespecter and 2 others
This only really comes down to whites and blacks maybe Hispanics idk but I can see both sides

for whites you have JBW game, trending haircuts, more social prowess, overall appeal

for blacks lower expected inhib, some trending hair, seen as more masculine, BBC game

just some examples
Jews. They can run Weinstein game and slay no matter what.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, aestheticsrespecter, NoseProphecy and 2 others
Whites are the only race, where there is minimal to no tax no matter what part of the world they're in.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur, aestheticsrespecter and 2 others
I see,

would you say height matters a lot in those mentioned countries
Being 5'11 or 6 foot is tall here. Even 5'10 is alright and yes most people are LT or subhuman but depends wether you're in a rich or poor location because people in the rich zones are usually good looking (mixed with european genes), those people are privileged.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, NoseProphecy and murdah
Whites are the only race, where there is minimal to no tax no matter what part of the world they're in.
They are the only race that gets a halo even lol

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur and NoseProphecy
esepcially if urkcel
is that like black guys that are into anime?

anime has a lot of niggas within the space more than people notice

• +1
is that like black guys that are into anime?

anime has a lot of niggas within the space more than people notice
Yea

• +1
BBC can be incel lol, esepcially if urkcel. But its pretty easy to looksmax as a black guy at least. Urkcels are usually clueless or are not very well developed mentally.
Depends yea on the area, in the west its normal but in euro it’s heavily discriminated against

• +1
Mutts hands down. Muh I don't fit in anywhere, I like anime I'm such a nerd! Fuck off with that shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, murdah and NoseProphecy
Hispanics may have facial harmony but lack bonemass and height, some individuals do have bonemass and harmony which makes them attractive (Drago, Guirao, Levy, Del Río...) but most latinos and hispanics are LTN, some MTN but HTNs are rare and Chads almost impossible to find. Every country has an advantage and disadvantage in certain areas of the face, colombians have compact faces, argentinians have long midfaces, bolivians lack facial bones, brazilians have good height, venezuelan girls are cute and so on... I find a lot of MTBs but not many HTBs, girls remind me a little of asian girls maybe cuz of height and cute faces.
Hispanic have a hyper sexual and NT culture Tho. It's probably them that are the least likely to be incel. Whites have JBW but they are non nt and white women have insane standards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah, arab_chink and 1 other person

just some examples
attractive people are fakecel

• +1
Reactions: murdah and NoseProphecy
whites btw:feelskek:since all of them (including me) could just fuck some asian femcel on tinder at any moment

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and NoseProphecy
whites btw:feelskek:since all of them (including me) could just fuck some asian femcel on tinder at any moment
Then why are there so many of you here

I don't belive its simply laziness :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah and NoseProphecy
Hispanic have a hyper sexual and NT culture Tho. It's probably them that are the least likely to be incel. Whites have JBW but they are non nt and white women have insane standards.
No their girls are just notorious whores, proff:i live with majority of them

Then why are there so many of you here

I don't belive its simply laziness :lul:
because whites are the majority. ethnics and blacks are overrepresented here

indians in the west are the biggest fakecel because they could just arrange-marriagemax

indians in the west are the biggest fakecel because they could just arrange-marriagemax
Yeah since many come over due to family connections well that's how it is in Canada anyway

the only obstacle keeping others from getting sex is some serious health complication or being broke, after that its not an excuse.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
the only obstacle keeping others from getting sex is some serious health complication or being broke, after that its not an excuse.
and

height
face
frame
non NT
high inhib

you can get laid without having any of these things lol
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

ok bro so a 5'3 LTN with the frame of an 8th grader and autistic is getting laid

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

ok bro so a 5'3 LTN with the frame of an 8th grader and autistic is getting laid
as long as he can afford to see the girl he gets pussy one way or another, as opposed to someone broke but good looking like Jeremy Meeks.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
as long as he can afford to see the girl he gets pussy one way or another, as opposed to someone broke but good looking like Jeremy Meeks.
I assume your European or at least not from the west

cause what you just said is pure retardedness

just some examples
Indian indians

I assume your European or at least not from the west

cause what you just said is pure retardedness
I mean this is the challenge of the blackpill because it emphasizes looks but forgets about cases like things.

And I'm from Europe, what does that have to do with what I said.

I mean this is the challenge of the blackpill because it emphasizes looks but forgets about cases like things.

"I assume youre european or at least not from the west"

Everyone is, if you think about it.

Hm so home court advantage and white incels are still fucking up :lul:
That’s why I consider whitecels the lowest gentic garbage trash. Imagine being incel in your own homeland by your own women 🤣

I wouldn’t be incel in a Black Country I can tell you that right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and Costcosuperstore

The blackpill tries to analyze how women think with things like "the prettiest guy gets it" or how foids emotionally manipulate them. You're also forgetting that women fuck what's right in front of them, not around them.

Only in Islamic countries they are taxxed…

And even then