• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
White women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383
Trust me i live in a nordic country arabs do slay

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I dont know about Arabs, but North Africans slay white girls where I live.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and turkproducer
curry

• +1
Reactions: InjectE and Deleted member 2352
Northern Europeans (they are pretty unprejudiced towards all races though) and South Asians. This is just a generalization though.

Any of the countries

if they are gl any women

My ex fwb was Albanian and she was obsessed with me

• +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299
europeans
Low class european girls with an IQ that adjusts to the temperature (maximum of 40 degrees in the summer). Without any education, used up white trash that nobody else wants. I see this kind of women with Maghrebis.

Low class european girls with an IQ that adjusts to the temperature (maximum of 40 degrees in the summer). Without any education, used up white trash that nobody else wants. I see this kind of women with Maghrebis.
so near enough any woman who has had ancestors mainly from and living europe in the past 300 years alright

i want a big booty arab chick to be my cute habibi gf tbh more than any other race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and Deleted member 756
White women like me and I’m turk/balkan; not arab though.

I see white girls like arab men, not dark ones

Lmao good thing I'm moroccan. So is it just like Europeans in general. White bitches in America don't like me that often

Yo bro where are you from ? North african checking in

• +1
From what I have seen especially black girls, south Asians and some nordic girls. Also have seen Latinas liking them. Tho all of them that i know irl who slay are light-skinned North Africans. Basically look like mixed white people. Which i believe isnt representative of all Arabic people.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
From what I have seen especially black girls, south Asians and some nordic girls. Also have seen Latinas liking them. Tho all of them that i know irl who slay are light-skinned North Africans. Basically look like mixed white people. Which i believe isnt representative of all Arabic people.

I'm lightskin so that's good. So it's basically just be gling at this point lmao

i want a big booty arab chick to be my cute habibi gf tbh more than any other race

arab chicks are racist and usually want white guys

JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
@Framletgod

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
They do call themselves arabs, no?
Some do. But most Morrocans that I have meet call themselves Berbers and speak the Berber language.

Only the Arabized ones call themselves Arabs. But they are not genetically Arabs.

Some do. But most Morrocans that I have meet call themselves Berbers and speak the Berber language.

Only the Arabized ones call themselves Arabs. But they are not genetically Arabs.
I see

Sadly North African countries like Tunisia and Libya are almost fully Arabized. Sad to see people who have lost their heritage and culture.

Sadly North African countries like Tunisia and Libya are almost fully Arabized. Sad to see people who have lost their heritage and culture.
Not really bro. Most Moroccans are genetically Arab with Berber admixture.

The only people that can claim full Berber are those from isolated villages in the mountains or desert(black berbers).

They look completely different from arabs and a lot of them can easily pass as white. Some even have blond hair and blue eyes.

switzerland

crazy ethnic halo here (especially if ur muslim)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 5393

The only people that can claim full Berber are those from isolated villages in the mountains or desert(black berbers).

They look completely different from arabs and a lot of them can easily pass as white. Some even have blond hair and blue eyes.
There have been genetic studies that says that most North Africans are mostly of Berber descent with maybe some having a little bit admixture from the spaniards and Arabs.

Also after living around with both North Africans (especially Morrocans) and actual Arabs from the middle east my whole life, its safe to say that both groups dont look alike in terms of skin tone, phenotype and even hair texture etc..

They're like insanely robust too, even the women

A lot of white girls like me 10x more when I mention I'm half Arabic despite looking fully white. Like they suddenly think I'm more mysterious and interesting

sandniggers

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
Anyone will like you if you are good looking, regardless whether you come from the most undesirable ethnic background.

• +1
Just NE max

FE4B017C B95D 4A8E 937F E30A215E733A