Why are whites always worshipped?

sudanguy

sudanguy

Master
Only race without stereotypes (school shooter isn’t an actual stereotype)

Only race to not receive racism

Only race most ethnics want to be

Only race that everyone universally loves

Only race that ethnic women love

Only race that no one hates on

White privilege is 100% real but conservative dumbasses wanna act like it’s not. Just look at white men success rate on tinder

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, butterworld, murdah and 1 other person
400 years of Birtish empire rule, 70 years of American rule along with massive soft power in terms of the media.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, RAMU KAKA, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
400 years of Birtish empire rule, 70 years of American rule along with massive soft power in terms of the media.
Shawn Michaels avi LFG

• +1
Reactions: TitusA
why do you think, theyre better looking, higher iq, and taller

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, RAMU KAKA, leanmaxxin and 5 others
Its privilege they can’t really control though

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and sudanguy
Theres no such thing as white privilege when it comes down to opportunities in america

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_, lowtiernormiechad and sudanguy
But yea, its fucking brutal knowing how easy they have it in dating. It’s not super bad in america, but in latin and asian countries, whites are seen as gods there. In east asian countries, white privilege is very prevalent in job opportunities, dating, and life in general. China is notorious for worshipping white people, they even hire them on the basis of race for modeling, advertising, and teaching. White privilege is more of a thing outside of america

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PrinceLuenLeoncur, sudanguy and 1 other person
Coloring, IQ, small noses , hair texture/types, colored eyes, pink lips

pinnacle of what a human being should be

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: leanmaxxin, murdah, sudanguy and 1 other person
Theres no such thing as white privilege when it comes down to opportunities in america
White Americans have completely cucked themselves. They’ve castrated themselves and then they handed over the keys to various minority groups who hate them and will never be satisfied until they are subjugated with no recourse.

• +1
Reactions: murdah

White privilege is 100% real but conservative dumbasses wanna act like it’s not. Just look at white men success rate on tinder
White makes right. I would be blackgymmaxx pre surgery if it wasn't for my mom

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
why do you think, theyre better looking, higher iq, and taller
Nordics are but the rest of whites arent. I feel hispanics look better (im white) I feel media soft power has a massive influence. I walked in the phillipines with my brother (he has a phillipino wife) and they where obsessive and treated me like I was a celebrity. The halo whites have is more thn just phsyical factors.

• Love it
Reactions: butterworld
Nordics are but the rest of whites arent. I feel hispanics look better (im white) I feel media soft power has a massive influence. I walked in the phillipines with my brother (he has a phillipino wife) and they where obsessive and treated me like I was a celebrity. The halo whites have is more thn just phsyical factors.
hispanics are just tan shorter white people

they are not worshipped?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, sudanguy, murdah and 1 other person
hispanics are just tan shorter white people
Yeah but I feel you dont get as many hispanics limited in forward growth as whites. Although let me say I dont live in the US where u have a million mexicans crossing the border lol. So maybe I havent has as much exposure to the shit tier hispanics

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
Whites add to everything. I chuckle at ethnics seething at whites raping and pillaging, thank them you get to fuck attractive half-breeds instead of goblinas and sheboons.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Sprinkles and murdah
White Americans have completely cucked themselves. They’ve castrated themselves and then they handed over the keys to various minority groups who hate them and will never be satisfied until they are subjugated with no recourse.
White liberal women yeah, white men are actually pretty based and conservative on average.

• +1
Reactions: TitusA
I'm persian and when I went to Indonesia and thailand they also asked to pics with me

I think its more of a foreigner thing than a white person thing

they are not worshipped?
Theres a trend on tiktok where asian and latina women flex that they’ve been colonized by white men lol

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
White liberal women yeah, white men are actually pretty based and conservative on average.
Hopefully a big turn around is coming. Same as in Europe we are seeing transgender laws being re
I'm persian and when I went to Indonesia and thailand they also asked to pics with me

I think its more of a foreigner thing than a white person thing
Idk man Im white with dark hair and they obsessed over my white skin. I cant imagine if I was white and blonde like a brad pitt. its really bizzare

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lebron_James and murdah
small noses
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
because they made the world???

looks like org is gonna start needing weekly history lessons for the ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxxin
Whites conquered most of the world and commited brutal acts.

Most ethics taught white is better in self hate.

Many ethnics believe whites are associated with more money being darker was associated with being a slave outside cause pigment of your skin gets darker from sun that’s why being darker usually seen as bad.

Whites are dying out in like 10 years most of the world will be Asian and Black.

Racism was started by whites for a reason to create division

• +1
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur

White privilege is definitely a thing but it’s not really much you can do expect build capital and move to native place u were born.

• +1

When your the majority it’s hard to have stereotypes about you as your the default. In non Whire nations Cumskins have stereotypes but admittedly theirs are lesser and usually more positive

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
They own the world

• +1
Reactions: murdah and NotCarv
yes wide gorilla ape dorito rocket ship nigger noses are unideal
Depends. The tropical nose phenotype works for men.

Not so for women unfortunately, but it makes men look masc, ofc a larger one looks horrible but so does a large cumskin nose, large noses look horrible regardless of if they are Aquiline or Tropical

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
When your the majority it’s hard to have stereotypes about you as your the default. In non Whire nations Cumskins have stereotypes but admittedly theirs are lesser and usually more positive
Whites are not the majority

Whites are not the majority
The people who think this way live in the west… so yes in the west they are the majority.

Outside of the west whites are not worshipped but seen as a lion that must be given tribute as to not unleash their economic sanctions and nukes on them and end up like Russia. India is the most racist country for a reason despite their obsession with the euro physical form but that’s not worship that’s objectification the same applies to gooks. Chinks genuinely believe they are superior to whites, go look at anime they take then piss out of Europeans in Baki Gantz and other shows

• +1