Which shoes should i buy?

GnomePilledSigma

GnomePilledSigma

Snusgod
I need some new sneakers. They should give a big height boost. Also they should fit my look:

I wear NF windbreakers and loose jeans.
So which shoes should i get?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 27066
Army steel toe boots mogs. They give you a nice height boost, and you can combine them with some lifts and it gets unnoticeable.

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, HTN_Mentalcel, Roquefort and 1 other person
Ecco2k frauds with these
0941d8f3 f730 45bf 8430 e77047cfef88

• +1
Reactions: workingondying
white airforces with one inch insole and ur chilling

top 3 most nt shoes and they match with everything. i only dress in all black so it works perfect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
AF1s mit Insoles oder nike air max oder elevator shoes

white airforces with one inch insole and ur chilling

top 3 most nt shoes and they match with everything. i only dress in all black so it works perfect
which color? white or black or green

If you are buying sneakers, go for the OG new balances 550s in green white or Coffee mocha Jordan air 1s mogs hard. These are below 180 dollars and definitely worth it cause it’s a timeless classic among sneakers.

All others are just hyped for a short duration fame until normies change their minds and move on to another.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
just wear boots or derbies year round

what a retarded response, yeah man just wear light up sketchers ur good
my point is if you're talking about which shoes are nt, it's already over. might as well go with the sketchers.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Nb 9060. They look gay af with normal fitting pants, but loose pants like this pic make it nt. Also jordan 3.

Converse high top with lifts

my point is if you're talking about which shoes are nt, it's already over. might as well go with the sketchers.
i mentioned them being NT cause these guys were telling op to fucking buy boots and shit which just makes u look like a fucking weirdo and makes it obvious ur tryna look taller with heel