Which surgeon can perform this surgery beside eppley?

I am just gonna leave it...My point is that if I could redo things I wouldn't have gotten it..

If I could have redone everything, I would have gotten an osteotomy.
Have you seen actually seen cheekbone osteotomies that produced as good results as yours? If so, please share them lmao

Have you seen actually seen cheekbone osteotomies that produced as good results as yours? If so, please share them lmao
I got inboxed by a few guys on the jaw surgery forums in regard to their mod lef and they looked really good. I'm not sure a ton of them are readily available without booking a consultation with some surgeons (They'll show you tons if you pay of course) and I've never and will never share anyones pics that they share me.

I've been shared over 100 pics from ppl on this websites alone, won't share a single one. It's just how I am

I am just gonna leave it...My point is that if I could redo things I wouldn't have gotten it..

If I could have redone everything, I would have gotten an osteotomy.
Risky.

I got inboxed by a few guys on the jaw surgery forums in regard to their mod lef and they looked really good. I'm not sure a ton of them are readily available without booking a consultation with some surgeons (They'll show you tons if you pay of course) and I've never and will never share anyones pics that they share me.

I've been shared over 100 pics from ppl on this websites alone, won't share a single one. It's just how I am

Of course not I wouldn’t think otherwise since I’d never share pictures that were given to me in private.

I just assumed the ones you were talking about were from public before and afters online.

IF it doesn’t go against your moral code...would it be possible if you just PM me the screen names of those individuals on jawsurgeryforums? I have an acct there and I promise I would never say anything like “someone told me you showed them your before and afters so can you share them with me?”

Of course not I wouldn’t think otherwise since I’d never share pictures that were given to me in private.

I just assumed the ones you were talking about were from public before and afters online.

IF it doesn’t go against your moral code...would it be possible if you just PM me the screen names of those individuals on jawsurgeryforums? I have an acct there and I promise I would never say anything like “someone told me you showed them your before and afters so can you share them with me?”
Just pay Sinn or Dr. Mahoney for a consultation and ask them for results of their mod left 3.

If you are serious about the procedure this is the best way to do it. I don't wanna have to recover my account there through an email I'm gonna have to reset the password to just so I can give the username of someone that probably hasn't logged in for 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Just pay Sinn or Dr. Mahoney for a consultation and ask them for results of their mod left 3.

If you are serious about the procedure this is the best way to do it. I don't wanna have to recover my account there through an email I'm gonna have to reset the password to just so I can give the username of someone that probably hasn't logged in for 2 years.

Hold on Dr. Mahoney the Aussie?
And alright lmao it’s fine.

If it’s not the Dr. Mahoney I’m thinking of, can you post his full name or clinic or city anything to find him lol.

If u are like 15% bodyfat its negligible

But if you want lean projected zygos you have to accept the fact that the angles are going to look fake as fuck

Silicone can only mimic bone so much...To the point where if you're low bodyfat and face is leaned out for exercise you're going to be able to literally see the full design on your face that stands out from the rest..

You can see the FULL OUTLINE imprint of the implant. This is mitigated if u don't have it extended as it just looks like projected cheekbones especially if they're placed well on the zygoma.

The reason people are in an initial denial stage about my claims is because they're betting tons of their savings and their future on surgeries like these and it would shatter their reality to know that their silicone implants are not gonna make them look like a male model.

Better off going with mod lef 3 and all of the bones will look authentic and it will be cheaper, or just simply not extending it. Best case scenario is saving money and JUST doing the zygos implants without the orbital rim implants and not extending the arch at all.
idk about implants lookin fake like u say, sayian got that zygo implants and looks good as fuark, he is lean as fuark too
this guy writes writes writes, so much effort to "help the community"
but doesnt provide one single fuckin picture

go fuck urself dead srs

yeah and get nerve damage pain for months/years/maybe rest of ur life or blind

Last edited:
idk about implants lookin fake like u say, sayian got that zygo implants and looks good as fuark, he is lean as fuark too
this guy writes writes writes, so much effort to "help the community"
but doesnt provide one single fuckin picture

go fuck urself dead srs

yeah and get nerve damage pain for months/years/maybe rest of ur life or blind
Yeah...it must suck for you to be irrelevant..

Cuz I share all my results and pics with people...ask cocainecowboy or TheMewingBBC or even saiyan for that matter if I’m “bluffing” lol..

I’m obv not gonna share my results with a 4th world immigrant who’s never going to be able to afford it.

How could I possibly help someone like you?? When you already genuinely believes hes GL to begin with??

Yeah guess what dude, idgaf about the risks of these surgeries...just like I didn’t give a fuck about the risks associated with getting the money...

This is why I’m the one who gets a ton of them within a year..while other people cry for me and never do them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Yeah...it must suck for you to be irrelevant..

Cuz I share all my results and pics with people...ask cocainecowboy or TheMewingBBC or even saiyan for that matter if I’m “bluffing” lol..

I’m obv not gonna share my results with a 4th world immigrant who’s never going to be able to afford it.

How could I possibly help someone like you?? When you already genuinely believe you’re GL to begin with??

Yeah guess what dude, idgaf about the risks of these surgeries...just like I didn’t give a fuck about the risks associated with getting the money...

This is why I’m the one who gets a ton of them within a year..while other people cry for me and never do them.

Sorry man I still don’t know which Dr. Mahoney you were talking about.

If u are like 15% bodyfat its negligible

But if you want lean projected zygos you have to accept the fact that the angles are going to look fake as fuck

Silicone can only mimic bone so much...To the point where if you're low bodyfat and face is leaned out for exercise you're going to be able to literally see the full design on your face that stands out from the rest..

You can see the FULL OUTLINE imprint of the implant. This is mitigated if u don't have it extended as it just looks like projected cheekbones especially if they're placed well on the zygoma.

The reason people are in an initial denial stage about my claims is because they're betting tons of their savings and their future on surgeries like these and it would shatter their reality to know that their silicone implants are not gonna make them look like a male model.

Better off going with mod lef 3 and all of the bones will look authentic and it will be cheaper, or just simply not extending it. Best case scenario is saving money and JUST doing the zygos implants without the orbital rim implants and not extending the arch at all.
If you want the same shape as ur natural bone and all u need is more forwards projection of the cheekbone does it look fake if u were to get the forwards projection?

I got a blackpilled amount of projection and could have been more conservative. Looks like I got punched...

This is how I look from the side after I work out

35270bfb8d884bb474bae8fe88c5af7b.jpg

Which means the cheek implant was a success...

But the arch just looks like a SHIT plank..And looks fake...That's why I advocate not doing it...Cuz everything would be perfect without it

Where as Max's blends in perfectly, because it's real.

I know the guy has top tier cheekbones, arches and a low set brow ridge he literally looked fine even without them..

Most people are just gonna look recessed and exactly the same after they get theirs..Much more important issues can be addressed for 10k.

If your cheeks project as much as that guy's, I'm guessing you must've gotten something like 7 mm of projection with the implants?

more like 4mm

Damn, so I got more projection than you and my cheeks STILL project less. I guess I'm more recessed than I thought

Also I'm sure you still have dark circles despite a blackpilled amount of orbital rim projection
You are always writing this, but who cares about dark circles? The important thing is to have projecting bones under the eyes

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm
You are always writing this, but who cares about dark circles? The important thing is to have projecting bones under the eyes
Go get ORI then and see how useless they are,
You won’t though

What makes undereyes look grotesque is volume loss. Volume loss is what leads to things like nasal folds and forehead wrinkles

This is the equivalent to those, but under the eyes. It doesn’t look good and spending ten thousand on a custom implant should fix both because that’s what people expect when they pay that amount of money.

I always simply say that using fillers can knock out both for 1/10th if the price and it will last over a year.