which surgery to make upper lips fuller and shorten philtrum ( other than lip lift)

L

louisboyard160793

Silver
i have a long philtrum and thin upper lips , when i talk you can't see my upper teeth ( i have no gumy smiles)
which surgery could make my upper lips fuller? and shorten my philtrum a bit?
is there any maxilofacial surgery ? ( like bimax or lefort) that could help?

before telling me lip lift, it always looks botched for a guys ( and mad scarring)
thanks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Most obvious answer is probably just filler. That also wouldn't require any surgery but instead maintenance every few months.

I also have the same problem with the long philtrum, from quick google searches in the past it seems that there's a procedure to add mass below the nose from fat grafting but I'm not sure on the details.

Most obvious answer is probably just filler. That also wouldn't require any surgery but instead maintenance every few months.
i read a post that said filler would look bad , like just bloated upper lips

if there was some kind of maxillofacial surgery, like lefort 1 maybe?

Search up maxilla downdraft, not sure about whether it helps with filling the lips but will help your situation

• +1
Reactions: ElitexElegance
Search up maxilla downdraft, not sure about whether it helps with filling the lips but will help your situation
can you show me some exemple? i googled it but i'm not sure i found the proper case

• +1
Reactions: ElitexElegance
i have a long philtrum and thin upper lips , when i talk you can't see my upper teeth ( i have no gumy smiles)
which surgery could make my upper lips fuller? and shorten my philtrum a bit?
is there any maxilofacial surgery ? ( like bimax or lefort) that could help?

before telling me lip lift, it always looks botched for a guys ( and mad scarring)
thanks
IMG 3357